Types of Attack Types

When people are talking about attackers stealing spin, are you sure you don't mean pain-splitting?
Hah don't worry we all make mistakes lol. Also when i was testing MF-LLD85RF It did spin steal against MF Gravity90RF. Here's the current results

LLD-OS
GP-OS
GP-KO
GP-OS
LLD-KO

Well? Whaddya say? Dan and Oki =D GP and LLD do SpinSteal
(Apr. 17, 2011  2:16 PM)®otation Wrote: Sry for off topic ness but Dan ur rating No.4522? Wow. Ohh Since u went to a tourney can you tell us what type pf attack types you witnessed? Or was it just defense and stamina again?
Haha, what the..
I played an out-of-box Galaxy Pegasis, and it wasn't the most difficult thing to render it useless. I think that was the only time I've even seen an attack type other than my own.
At Bey Crusade, I have a feeling my rank will change quite a bit..

Edit:
I was talking about GP earlier and of course it does spin-steal, but not to a point where you can actually win. (GP 90RF versus anything, really.) Oki brought up the fact that most LLD/GP combinations involve RF, hindering whatever spin stealing ability they have..
Oh I see xD. Also at BeyCrusade.... Please make it possible to use an atk type. I mean you could step it up a bit =3. Plus if do I recommand Pure Atk and SS
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:53 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Honestly, I don't see how Lightning LDrago and Gravity Perseus can properly steal spin, but it's probably because I always use them on RFs.

This answer is to everyone who was wondering this, not just okiblaze:
Since these are primarily used and best used in attack vs attack battles, both beyblades are going to generally have similar spin times depending on the wheel being used. What these do is give you a slightly higher edge to outspin another attack types at the very last second. attack types don't have a lot of stamina, so basically these want to take advantage of that short spin time. It still does attack. It is not a survival type spin stealer way of spin stealing. The goal is not for a lot of spin to be stolen. Only a little tiny bit needs to be stolen here, just enough so that you can launch weak(which will help avoid attacks) and still stay spinning as long as the other beyblade.

I hope I explained that properly, it was difficult.
But one thing want to stress here is to not confuse this with a survival spin stealer,

(Apr. 17, 2011  10:53 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Where do destabilizers stand here? They are somewhat an attack type, using attack-like patterns to destabilize the opponent.
IMO, it'd be a combination.
But keep in mind, Italians have a heavily based RF metagame, and they primarily don't use plastic attack bottoms.
I saw in the advanced forum, than Kronin87 wrote that destabilizers struggle to get a proper win rate against a skilled Rf user.
What about recoil attackers, like Leone H145 RF, where does that stand?
Leone is majorly outclassed but if we go back in time I would say Combination Atker
I dunno, I feel it deserves it's own type, it has worse stamina that pure attackers but have massive power, but very risky.
Hmm, I'll a friend to borrow his Leo. And I'll test it out for you. Then we'll see its 'own' type or if Im right, a combo.
Cool with me, but the choice is SSJfisherman's, not yours or mine,but you might also want to check out Sagitario H145 RF, another a recoil attacker.
What About Attack types that mainly use force smash or upper smash to win? Can that be considered as an attack type?
They are mainly not existent in MFB, except Pegasis 145 RF, but it's still a force/smash attack combo anyway, and screw didn't really work either.
For who was asking about Leone [x]145 RF, it's combination.

Like I said before, go through the topic in the advanced forum, and look at the Italian metagame topic.
You'll get a good understanding of the types of combos.

-----------
Storm Hollow-
Like ErazmusG wrote, it's not effective in MFB, but if it were, it would all depend on the wheel and bottom,whether it has good stamina or not.
*waits for Bluezee to come into this Somewhere*

I use GP as a Destabilizer......sort of. I chuck a MF where a RF is Supposed to be Wink
It works good as a SS (not Really) But Im in love with MF ATM. Im not Sure where it would fit in here.

Maybe Combination? idk. o.O
impressive guide, now i know how to beat my younger bros permentaly
I just suggest you should make example combos of these types of attack types, just so bladers can use these combos to experience it. Like a Combination combo involving MF Rock Bull ___ RF. Just post under the sections. Like
Combination
(Imaginary Horizontal Line Dividing the title)
(Content)
Example combo: MF Rock Bull 100RF
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:55 PM)DemonRageX Wrote: I just suggest you should make example combos of these types of attack types, just so bladers can use these combos to experience it. Like a smash attack combo involving MF Rock Bull ___ RF. Just post under the sections. Like
Smash Attack
(Imaginary Horizontal Line Dividing the title)
(Content)
Example combo: MF Rock Bull 100RF

That's combination...
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:51 PM)X1 Wrote: I was talking about how it performs in BB-10. I only have 1 Hasbro stadium which is of my brother, I owned a BB-10 but, it broke, still I have noticed how parts perform in that stadium. Hasbro stadiums doesn't have any good stamina, nor the best best stamina types perform well in it, so you are getting that kind of results.

Well, I kinda pointed out in my first post that it was in a Hasbro stadium. And it's merely the fact that it spins in the opposite direction that causes it to steal spin. Ask Lord Wolfblade, he noticed this too some time ago.
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:00 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: For who was asking about Leone [x]145 RF, it's combination.

Like I said before, go through the topic in the advanced forum, and look at the Italian metagame topic.
You'll get a good understanding of the types of combos.

-----------
Storm Hollow-
Like ErazmusG wrote, it's not effective in MFB, but if it were, it would all depend on the wheel and bottom,whether it has good stamina or not.

First off, "[x]" should not be there because that is implying that anything 145 makes it a combination. Leone H145RF would definitely not be a combination type. That is pure recoil and smash.
No, MF leone h145 RF is the Italians main combination combo. It does good as a combination and has good wins all around

And the only thing I could think of at 145 height that wouldn't make it a combination would be bd145.
What a great guide.

I learnt lots from it Grin
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:42 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: No, MF leone h145 RF is the Italians main combination combo. It does good as a combination and has good wins all around

And the only thing I could think of at 145 height that wouldn't make it a combination would be bd145.

That, in no way, makes ANY sense. If anything, BD145 should make it a combination type considering that it is known by the majority(not including me, I know it has a better use) to be used for primarily defense. H145 is clearly for attack, making it pure attack. Besides, no offense to the Italians because they are attack bladers and they at least have common sense to know that Anti-Meta is extremely relevant but who said the Italians are always right? I have been using attack just as long if not much longer than they have so what makes them right? H145's protrusions are for recoil. Leone's is as well. Recoil+Recoil+RF= Recoil Attacker.
we should ask Galaxy about their meta-game, if we want to know what they use for attack combos.