Types of Attack Types

As a Pure Attack-type Blader, I find this thread mondo helpful. As to Bluezee's "intelligent Blader" comment...I wholeheartedly agree, since I have NO idea what any of this stuff means! lol Still trying to learn, though. I could use this in the future.
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:32 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Hmm, it's more a spin stealer than a combination.

Personally I would classify spin-stealers as one of Stamina types, and not attack types. *shrug*.

I'm clueless about old generation plastics/hms'. With that being said, from my understanding, MFB's spin stealers are not even on the same level as the old generation zombies. MFB's so-called spin stealers don't have enough competitive values to be classified into a single "Spin-stealer type".
Hey, where is Counter type?
(Apr. 16, 2011  8:50 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Hey, where is Counter type?

You mean Basalt and Gravity? I assure you its there. And read the first page.
Nope, what I'm talking about is types than can rebound attacks.
Sounds like some people will just make up types. (Counter types? Its called Defense.)
Lightning is where on this spectrum?
I would say Spin Steal Combination and Pure Attack
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:09 PM)Dan Wrote: Lightning is where on this spectrum?

Pure attack.

It can spin steal, but isn't used in that manner.
Where will Gravity perseus d125 be at?
Gravity Perseus (Right Spin) is Pure Attack, while on Left Spin its Spin Steal (Does it really Spn Steal?!). As for Pure Attack, my technique is Just Pull and Pray haha. Turning in circles makes the bey hit really hard Pinching_eyes_2. Thanks for the Guide Bro Smile
I think GP is best in Left-spin, for pure attack and spin-stealing.
I like to bank my plastic attack tips, it makes them hit like a truck. It really helps when you can't do the Sliding shoot to push them out of the center, since they move around only a little, little stamina loss, and lightly tap the bey out of the center. Then it gets straightened out, and really wrecks. I guess this can affect its type too, though, since its movement style and style of attack change.

Also, in Hasbro stadiums, LLD is more of a wannabe spin stealer, it can never achieve true KO's in my stadium. It tends to tie with my other beys.
Dan & Azlanslayer-
For gravity Perseus, the pure attack combo they use for it is MF Gravity Perseus H145 RF.
The spin steal combo they use for gravity Perseus is MF Gravity Perseus 90 RF.

Obviously the spin steal is in left spin.
I think it's safe to assume that the pure attack combo is left spin as well, seeing as right spin doesn't do as well against Rubber defense bottoms. But, they do have a lot of RF vs RF, so it could be right and left spin
I'll tell you right now, no left-spinner can properly spin steal from Basalt (except at 230.)
D125 anyone?
You're confusing a straight up survival spin stealer with an attack type spin stealer. Their goals are different.
(Apr. 16, 2011  6:50 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I like to bank my plastic attack tips, it makes them hit like a truck. It really helps when you can't do the Sliding shoot to push them out of the center, since they move around only a little, little stamina loss, and lightly tap the bey out of the center. Then it gets straightened out, and really wrecks. I guess this can affect its type too, though, since its movement style and style of attack change.

Also, in Hasbro stadiums, LLD is more of a wannabe spin stealer, it can never achieve true KO's in my stadium. It tends to tie with my other beys.

Which combo ? Lightning isn't able to spin steal on rubber bottoms.
Anyway, I have seen pure attack and spin steal in Lighting and Gravity only, Meteo remains far behind.
Honestly, I don't see how Lightning LDrago and Gravity Perseus can properly steal spin, but it's probably because I always use them on RFs.

Where do destabilizers stand here? They are somewhat an attack type, using attack-like patterns to destabilize the opponent.
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:53 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Honestly, I don't see how Lightning LDrago and Gravity Perseus can properly steal spin, but it's probably because I always use them on RFs.

Where do destabilizers stand here? They are somewhat an attack type, using attack-like patterns to destabilize the opponent.

I meant that Gravity and Lightning spin steal on Plastic parts, Gravity on WD steal spin easily in left spin. However, Lightning needs at least F.
My Favorite Type of Attack Type(<sounds weird) is spin steal.
Gravity Perseus 90 WD << Good Spin Stealer
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:35 PM)AxBlader Wrote: My Favorite Type of Attack Type(<sounds weird) is spin steal.
Gravity Perseus 90 WD << Good Spin Stealer

It not weird, WD gets movement like attack type when its launched. And as I mentioned above, Gravity spin steals on WD.
(Apr. 17, 2011  7:32 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  6:50 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I like to bank my plastic attack tips, it makes them hit like a truck. It really helps when you can't do the Sliding shoot to push them out of the center, since they move around only a little, little stamina loss, and lightly tap the bey out of the center. Then it gets straightened out, and really wrecks. I guess this can affect its type too, though, since its movement style and style of attack change.

Which combo ? Lightning isn't able to spin steal on rubber bottoms.
Anyway, I have seen pure attack and spin steal in Lighting and Gravity only, Meteo remains far behind.

Just spin it in a Hasbro stadium for yourself and you'll see what I mean. It tends to tie with all of my attack combos, and loses to WD only because the wobbling prevents any spin steal. And I used to do Pegasis 90HF like that, it was light as hell, but it could achieve quite a few good KO's that way. It's mimicked sliding shoot, but only in a single direction. Despite all that, at least it still got the job done.
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:46 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Just spin it in a Hasbro stadium for yourself and you'll see what I mean. It tends to tie with all of my attack combos, and loses to WD only because the wobbling prevents any spin steal. And I used to do Pegasis 90HF like that, it was light as hell, but it could achieve quite a few good KO's that way. It's mimicked sliding shoot, but only in a single direction. Despite all that, at least it still got the job done.

I was talking about how it performs in BB-10. IWeonly have 1 Hasbro stadium which is of my brother, I owned a BB-10 but, it broke, still I have noticed how parts perform in that stadium. Hasbro stadiums doesn't have any good stamina, nor the best best stamina types perform well in it, so you are getting that kind of results.
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:53 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Honestly, I don't see how Lightning LDrago and Gravity Perseus can properly steal spin, but it's probably because I always use them on RFs.

Same.
I couldn't find the words to properly express myself when SSJ brought up Gravity Perseus 90RF as a spin stealer. Thank you for doing it for me, haha.
Sry for off topic ness but Dan ur rating No.4522? Wow. Ohh Since u went to a tourney can you tell us what type pf attack types you witnessed? Or was it just defense and stamina again?
(Apr. 17, 2011  2:16 PM)®otation Wrote: Sry for off topic ness but Dan ur rating No.4522? Wow.

That was fixed.