Two Questions - Beylogger and String Launcher

So I have two questions I have no idea what the answers to are, so I thought I would just throw them into the forums and hopefully garner some answers.

The first one is about the Beylogger app. Naturally I do not speak Japanese and have no idea what I am doing most of the time, but I've managed to bumble my way to the point where it is working and I know what the numbers mean. Currently my strongest launch is 1250 and my average is in the 800's. I know that is over the global averages because of the little numbers under my big ones, but is there some sort of leader board I can check to see where I actually stack up on the global scene?

The second question I have pertains to the string launchers... of which I destroyed two in a ten minute space of time. Perhaps trying to beat that 1250RPM point wasn't the best idea huh? Other than slowing down my launch power is there any way for me to stop breaking my string launchers with strong rips? Currently I only hold the thing loosely between my finger and thumb and pull hard, letting the thing go when it gets to the end of the string. Apparently that didn't help too much.

Help would be gladly appreciated!
I hope the link works: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/rankin...oiyFl%2BX7
If not, you go on the Beyblade Burst website basically, log in, then click on the last section on the right, with a star and laurels, and after that you click on the second orange button, that says シュートパワー.

Honestly, I suspect that the BeyLogger stops working after a certain power level hah. So, technically you have an incredibly strong launch but it cannot compute hahah. I have no idea how yours would have broken so easily though: did the string not retract, did the handle break? What colour were they?
The ones I have wrecked so far were the blue and purple string launchers. I have a picture of what happened.

http://imgur.com/Ellw1lz

I have a single launcher left, which is Xcalibur's yellow string launcher so I'm gonna lay off the blading for at least a little bit.

As for the link, it did indeed right. Apparently I haven't been ranked yet, mustn't have used the beylogger enough I guess?
The string came out of all your launchers' handle? That is surprisingly unlucky... It happens, but clearly never so frequently. I doubt the Shoot Support Rubber would even help, and if you are letting go of the handle slightly before it unwinds completely, there is no reason this should keep happening...

Ah, perhaps the link works no matter what but you are not logged in on the website itself? The application's display of the website and the actual website accessible from a computer work almost independently hah. Surely if you log in and that you had previously connected your BeyLogger to your phone to transfer the data, your profile should already be in the ranks.
Yeah, all I'm getting from the app is this

http://imgur.com/EKJXEeF

I just figure I have to play a little more to get enough stats for it to form an average and rank me or something? As I said, I've only been using it for the past three hours or so.

On the subject of launchers I've decided to just invest in some rip cord launchers rather than the string ones. Whilst they may skip, they surely wont self destruct as quickly... as long as they dont do something silly like melting...
[Image: 20160222_165116.jpg]
(Feb. 23, 2016  9:16 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: [Image: 20160222_165116.jpg]

Whatever that image is, I cannot see it
CLICK HERE
Image still doesnt work matey, upload it to Imgur and link it perhaps?