Twitter

Is anyone else on this site? It's a good way for hopeless internet addicts (like myself :V) to keep constantly updating something without feeling guilty about being annoying, lol. But in all seriousness, it's a pretty nifty site. You can update from the site itself, by text message, IM, or use browser extensions, and everything you write is based on the premise "what are you doing right now?".

Anyways, my name on there is ultimaaa if anyone wants to add me. I want more people to follow, so you guys should make accounts too. |D
I'm on twitter as RainbowArmy (Of course).
i'm not deluded enough to think anyone cares about what i'm doing that much
(Aug. 11, 2008  7:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i'm not deluded enough to think anyone cares about what i'm doing that much

hahaha

The only reason I signed up was to subscribe to the BOTB updates when that was going on.

I've only posted something once and I doubt I ever will again.
I signed up recently, sorry to necro this thread but I didn't see the use in making a new one. =X

www.twitter.com/Pikachao

I type too much so it lets me vent without bugging people. xD
i was excited that carina was posting again

and then i got this.

p.s. twitter is basically facebook-lite
Yeah facebook just updated to be even more like twitter.
Actually, twitter just has less carpers on it and more people who actually want a decent discussion instead of spamming like it's /b/ I've found.

Meh.
I have one, but it's my actual name, so don't feel safe about giving it freely. Not that it matters, since I hardly use it.