Twisted Pegasus SW145MB

Twisted Pegasus SW145MB is a strongly defensive bey with self-made aggressive force backing it up from within. I refer to it as a "rejector", a super defensive bey that has some offensive energy to force off the opponent, defending itself and leaving near-deep damage to the opponent. It also is a great combo to eliminate most, or at least overcome most, of Twisted's imbalancement. This combo embraces Twisted's attack potential that is shadowed by its known title for defense.

Storm Pegasus Ring
I don't know if the Peg ring from Storm Peg is higher required than other Pegs, but I usually work with it. The attack origin of Pegasus backs up the attack energy built inside the combo, and sort of fits in Twisted's space, but molecularly pushes on the walls of the ends of Twisted, pushing more agression at the opponent.

Twisted/Basalt Wheel
The Twisted wheel uses its wall-like and heavy weight qualities for defensive purposes, and its outer ridges for attacking purposes. With the force and speed that the combo provides, an attacking energy is formed within Twisted, and is used within the mix of being a wall, and enriches the attack qualities of the outer ridges. This also helps to use some of the recoil in the strikes. Being that Twisted also is so heavy, it stands its ground when hit and forces the other bey out to the walls every time.

Switch145 Track (Defense Mode)
I would prefer using defense mode with the track than attack mode. Because Twisted is mainly a defense type, trying to force out too much attack potential could malfunction with its performance, since attack usually uses up stamina. The wideness of SW145 helps to support the width of the Twisted, being able to spread out to the near lower ends.

Metal Ball Tip
Metal Ball tip is usually seen as a great performer overall in many combos, and is personally my favorite tip. The friction between the metal and the stadium when battling performs great stamina, and the stabel speed boosts the "rejections" (forceful strikes). Also, the stamina, stability, and speed from the tip runs through the combo, dealing with Twisted's imbalancement from the chunk taken that creates the Staircase of Death.

I usually test it in Battle Vortex and Bolt Blast stadiums, because those are the only stadiums I have, but in both battles the opponent is shot straight into the wall, and into the "penalty boxes" or whatever they're called (in Bolt Blast's case). I have tested it and gotten results, and I will have tests and results up very soon.
Test have to be done in a BB10 attack stadium. And Pegasus, SW145 are both outclassed. And Twisted/Basalt is no longer top tier.
This has been reported no more post from anyone is necessary.
I never said it was top teir, and just because it has 2 meirly outclassed parts does not make it useless and weak. There is nothing wrong with this thread. I have proven why it works so well, and I said I would have results up soon to prove how well it works. It definitely does way better and has more point than the Thermal Gasher 145S bey I talked about, I admit.
(Jul. 16, 2012  7:01 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: I never said it was top teir, and just because it has 2 meirly outclassed parts does not make it useless and weak. There is nothing wrong with this thread. I have proven why it works so well, and I said I would have results up soon to prove how well it works. It definitely does way better and has more point than the Thermal Gasher 145S bey I talked about, I admit.

Anythin works better then that no offense. But you shouldn't be posting threads unless you have proper tests. If you don't have the test its spam. SImple as that.
You're using completely illegal stadiums to test with, so yes, there is something wrong with this thread. You didn't prove how it works really at all, and please, have the results actually ready next time, it makes the thread a lot less useless.
This will not outspin anything modern, will not survive ANY attack combination, and so on and so forth. Furthermore, no tests, and no BB-10.

No dice.