Turns Out My Husband Is Way Into Beyblade

So through complete happenstance I, a big kid of 39 years, ended up discovering Beyblade X in a YouTube video about a month ago.

Last week I got my first shipment of products… A stadium set and a handful of beys.

Weekend rolls around and I finally have time to set things up. I’m launching beys and tinkering and stuff and then he comes out and starts watching me. Humoring me. Feigning interest in my hobbies.

I eventually offer to let him go shoot a few. He reluctantly agrees.

Two hours later…

He has a favorite (Leon Claw 5-60B), he hates Low Flat, and has a serious beef with Hells Chain. He also has weighed and measured my entire collection and has started extensive matchup records and has combinations he wants to try this weekend.

I haven’t told him yet but I’m gonna get him a display case and just give him that Leon Claw. It’s his now. They’ve bonded. I can just buy another one.
That's awesome to hear! Love to see this kind of stuff.

If he is really enjoying keeping battle records, I made this website that keeps track of all that for you! As well as keeping track of records for each individual part as well as combos

The website:
https://fabelavalon.github.io/BeyBuilderX/

How-to use:
https://github.com/fabelavalon/BeyBuilderX

Keep in mind that the database is local to the device the website is accessed on, so battles tracked on say a laptop, won't also be tracked on your phone.

I hope you both have an amazing Beyblade journey together!
This is awesome. My father-in-law brought over a box of toys when we were 29-30, and in that box was a bunch of original beyblades my husband had as a kid. It was on the table when friends came over for New Year's, and we spent all night playing, made a little tournament bracket and had a blast. We started hosting local tournaments, my husband started a Beyblade YouTube channel, and this year we went to the Beyblade World Cup in Florida. Such a blast, and a great group of friends and local kids who come out to all the tourneys. It's a blast.
(Dec. 13, 2023  5:59 AM)attitudstrel Wrote: So great. My younger brother likes beyblade very much. But it seems like my family doesn't care much about this. Next month is his birthday. Can anyone suggest me an impressive item to buy for my younger brother? The boy is currently 18 years old.

If he’s brand new to Beyblade X I recommend BX-17 which includes a stadium, two full beys, and two winder launchers. It’s everything someone needs to start playing. Throw in a Deck Set and they’ll have more than enough bits and pieces to play for a very, very long time. 

In addition a store called Noozle3D sells a handy 3D-Printed doohickey that connects two launchers together, making it easier for someone to launch two opposing beys all by themselves! Super handy if you just wanna play by yourself.