Turkish forum ; active enough

I was browsing the turkish froum and saw that the last post was 8 days ago and tho one before was even loner. I think that we should replace the tutkish forum witha hidi or punjabi forum as indian members are very actrive. This is my personal opinion but it think that the turkish forum shouldn't exist as it is too inactive
I agree with you on the Turkish forum. They should have used Beyday as an opportunity to "revive" their forum if they truly cared for it, but it seems as though that forum is steadily declining.

Generally, it is the blader's responsibility to petition for their own native language to be made into a forum, not ours to suggest and appoint. It's completely by a volunteer's initiative to get that process started.

From my understanding, there isn't much of an English language barrier in India since its colonization of the British so I'm not sure a forum for the Indian members is much needed.
I already posted that I was planning on closing the Turkish forum anyway ...
I definitely don't think we should have an Indian Forum yet, I mean almost everyone who is classed enough to have an internet connection, will know English.

So, we have no problem with the WBO. Besides, even though we are active, there are many members who lose interest over a short period of time, and would not visit.

We are fine the way we are now.
(Jun. 19, 2011  7:48 PM)poseidon Wrote: when the turkish forum was created was it popular anyway

Not that much, but we were supposed to have an affiliation with a Turkish organisation ...
Hah, I did not even get any complaints since I closed it, without even telling anybody about it.
(Jul. 21, 2011  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hah, I did not even get any complaints since I closed it, without even telling anybody about it.

I mean, how many members were active on that forum, Kai-V? I never really checked, but the pegasus that turned blue when there were recent posts next to the turkish forums was pretty much always grey...

What about a sweedish forum, or a russian forum?
Russian Forum, you say?

Never seen one around, nor sweedish.
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:25 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Russian Forum, you say?

Never seen one around, nor sweedish.

Exactly. I mean, in Bakuten Shoot, Russia was the country with the most bladers Wink.

All joking aside, maybe we ought to be more global. This is the world beyblade organization, after all XD.

Oh! How about a German forum?
Both German and Japanese forums were suggested, but really, where do you see any of those nationalities in a big enough population ? Do you know any Beyblade site or organisation in those languages we could affiliate to ?
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Both German and Japanese forums were suggested, but really, where do you see any of those nationalities in a big enough population ? Do you know any Beyblade site or organisation in those languages we could affiliate to ?

Hm, that's a good point. There aren't a lot of big sites for those countries, but then again, wouldn't there have to have been one to start a chain?

I'm not even an advanced member, but I think we should at least create the forums and see how it goes from there. If no one joins within a few months, we just close it.

Nothing happens if you don't try, right?
... A board with too many forums, especially useless, empty ones, is a bad board.
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... A board with too many forums, especially useless, empty ones, is a bad board.

Alright, true. I guess this site is popular enough that you have to be careful. Makes sense.

Sorry if that whole conversation was off topic.