Tulsa Oklahoma Bladers Club

Just wondering if there are an Bladers from the Tulsa area that want to get together and form a Beybladers Community/Club, that is, if one isn't already out there.
Don't know the process behind doing this since my son and I are new Beyblades.  We certainly have a good time battling each other and it would be cool to meet other in our area with the same zeal.
Yeah, I actually live in Memphis, but I travel there frequently. If you hosted any tournaments there I would be interested in attending.
Hey boigamer25. Awesome! I'm working on trying to get something going.
I live just outside Shawnee and might want to attend a tournament if you have one.
I am interested in joining a Beyblade community/club in the Tulsa area. I'm new to blading but after a quick google search I found a couple past events that were hosted at the Bixby, OK library, so there is definitely interest in the area.
hey there i was just letting you know I'm interested in joining and that I live in tulsa
(Jan. 08, 2019  11:22 PM)MarioYamasaki Wrote: Just wondering if there are an Bladers from the Tulsa area that want to get together and form a Beybladers Community/Club, that is, if one isn't already out there.
Don't know the process behind doing this since my son and I are new Beyblades.  We certainly have a good time battling each other and it would be cool to meet other in our area with the same zeal.

im here Smile

can i join? i live in tulsa
I currently live in Pueblo, CO, but I plan to move back to Joplin, MO soon. I'm down
(May. 12, 2021  6:08 PM)ZyroOrihara Wrote: I currently live in Pueblo, CO, but I plan to move back to Joplin, MO soon. I'm down

My 9 y.o. son enjoys playing and keeps asking to participate in a tournament. If anyone is able and willing to host one in Tulsa, we'll guarantee you another participant (and I'm happy to join too if it helps get numbers where they need to be to make it worth doing).
(Jan. 08, 2019  11:22 PM)MarioYamasaki Wrote: Just wondering if there are an Bladers from the Tulsa area that want to get together and form a Beybladers Community/Club, that is, if one isn't already out there.

I am from the Tulsa area and would be so happy if someone hosted a tournament around here
hey can some on set up a tournament around Tulsa for Beyblade burst beys
There is a couple of us metal bladers in Enid. We are trying to get a club started here