1 Attack Ring (AR): Flying Defence
1.1 MOLD CHANGES
2 Weight Disk (WD): 8 Balance
3 Blade Base (BB): SG Sharp Base
4 Gallery
5 Overall

Attack Ring (AR): Flying Defence
*”Weight”: 7 Grams
As the name suggests the Takara version of Flying Defence is able to fly (Hasbro removed this and made some other changes, for more information see MOLD CHANGES) The width of Flying Defence is 8.84 CM wide (3.50”), too large to be thrown out of the stadium in Tornado Balance Type S and many others. For this reason it may be useful to use the Hasbro Version with a low base, such as Storm Grip Base, so it cannot be knocked of balance or upper attacker easily.

MOLD CHANGES
Hasbro removed the ability to fly, as well as removing the three attacking points, leaving a totality circular AR. For this reason the Hasbro mold can be used against spin stealers, when paired with a low base, see this example combo:
> AR: Flying Defence
> WD: 10 Heavy
> SG: Neo Left Spin Gear
> SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Metal Driger)
> BB: Storm Grip Base Dragoon S]]
As it is perfectly circular Flying Defence is almost impossible to steal spin from.

Weight Disk (WD): Eight Balance
See Balance Weight Disks | Eight Balance

Blade Base (BB): SG Sharp Base
See SG Sharp

Gallery
No Images Yet

Overall
Unless you are a collector there is virtually no reason for you to buy this beyblade. It cannot be used in any competitive situation.

Got a formatted version as well, and the image in the box has been uploaded.
As the name suggests the Takara version of Flying Defence is able to fly. (However, Hasbro removed this ability and made some other changes, For more information see MOLD CHANGES) The width of Flying Defence is 8.84 cm wide (3.50”) and is too large to be thrown out of stadiums such as the Tornado Balance Type S and many others. For this reason it may be useful to use the [[Hasbro]] Version with a low base, such as Storm Grip Base, so it cannot be knocked of balance by an Upper Attacker easily.

^^^I kinda made some changes here^^^
Got images
If anyone has the Takara version and can supply pictures, thanks!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

If I'm correct G has some Takara pics.
So, any more oppinions, I want to put it up.
You can mention that if another blade gets under the AR in battle it's screwed and also that the AR breaks easily.
^^(But you obviously wouldn't word it like that Tongue_out)

Also add =>
Number: A-18
Sysytem: 5-layer
Type: Defense
That's already in apart from the A-18, Thanks!
Here we go

==Attack Ring (AR): Flying Defence==
*”Weight”: 7 Grams
As the name suggests the Takara version of Flying Defence is able to fly. (However, Hasbro removed this ability and made some other changes, For more information see MOLD CHANGES) The width of Flying Defence is 8.84 cm wide (3.50”) and is too large to be thrown out of stadiums such as the Tornado Balance Type S and many others. For this reason it may be useful to use the [[Hasbro]] Version with a low base, such as Storm Grip Base, so it cannot be knocked of balance by an [[Upper Attack|Upper Attacker]] easily. If this Attack Ring on a high base, when it is knocked off balance the Attack Ring will scrape across the stadium flaw and stop spinning. Flying Defence is quite breakable, another reason not to use in in important matches.
I shall add it to the Wiki, if needed I'l revise it kay Smile
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Trypio
Added to the Main Page
I'll revise it a little later, if you don't mind. I'll fix any spelling errors and things like that.
Yeah that's fine, thanks. Are the pictures good enough?
Made a number of changes, mostly formatting. Also, the pictures are OK, but would be better if they were a little more close-up and centered.
Edited a few things. Nothing serious though, just spelling and grammer errors and I bolded a couple things.
Might want to add this combo in as well since it's one of the very few Trypio's AR useful uses:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Heavy-De...#pid100617

Also, in the combo you mentioned, I don't think it'll matter that it's able to resist spin stealing when the combo itself won't last long. It's way too heavy right now, with all the parts contributing to slowing it down. I think going for a lightweight high speed movement combo like the one I mentioned, will prove more useful. Also, again, this has no use whatsoever outside Hasbro stadiums.
Since nobody else was adding it, I added the custom KoD suggested.
Thanks Kei, kept meaning to do it, but never did. G any updates on pics?
It's my Bey day today so I'll get back to you later.