Trying to price a Hasbro Dragoon MS A-126 HMS, NIB

Hi bladers! Over a decade ago, I tried to get into the game, but there was little interest. So little, in fact, that one of my Beyblades was tossed in my closet and hadn't seen the direct light of day since. I recently found it and was thinking of eBaying it, but I can't really nail down a price reference as no NIB Hasbro A-126 are coming up on an eBay search. Do you guys know of any other pricing resources?

Pics of the awesome
(Jun. 09, 2017  7:53 PM)Granite_Grizz Wrote: Hi bladers! Over a decade ago, I tried to get into the game, but there was little interest. So little, in fact, that one of my Beyblades was tossed in my closet and hadn't seen the direct light of day since. I recently found it and was thinking of eBaying it, but I can't really nail down a price reference as no NIB Hasbro A-126 are coming up on an eBay search. Do you guys know of any other pricing resources?

Pics of the awesome

Woah that's the one I sold ages ago. I recognise the long crease on the back. U still kept it nib lol. Was u the one who paid like £120 or something like that right. I never thought I'd see my old hasbro dragoon ms after so long nib haha.
(Jun. 09, 2017  8:55 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  7:53 PM)Granite_Grizz Wrote: Hi bladers! Over a decade ago, I tried to get into the game, but there was little interest. So little, in fact, that one of my Beyblades was tossed in my closet and hadn't seen the direct light of day since. I recently found it and was thinking of eBaying it, but I can't really nail down a price reference as no NIB Hasbro A-126 are coming up on an eBay search. Do you guys know of any other pricing resources?

Pics of the awesome

Woah that's the one I sold ages ago. I recognise the long crease on the back. U still kept it nib lol. Was u the one who paid like £120 or something like that right. I never thought I'd see my old hasbro dragoon ms after so long nib haha.

Nah, I bought this at my local Walmart in the clearance for literally a $1+ tax. The placement of the crease follows the edge of the box part, so is probably (I'm no expert on Beyblades, hence the thread) a common location for damage. But if you sold one for £120, that gives me a data point. I'll start mine as an auction at $100.

Thanks! Smile
(Jun. 11, 2017  2:39 AM)2KOOL4SKOOL Wrote: $100 - quite high tbh

I was thinking I'd get $40, but between Yblader1's comment and actually finding a successful auction from 2013 that went over $100, I chose to start there. I've already got a bid, so it should sell.   Joyful_3
Sometimes ppl bid but don't pay, then they will wait for the price to be dropped and then bid again.
Generally US items are cheaper too , I've seen it for 40 mark several times, seen used ones even cheaper

(Jun. 11, 2017  7:48 AM)Granite_Grizz Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  2:39 AM)2KOOL4SKOOL Wrote: $100 - quite high tbh

I was thinking I'd get $40, but between Yblader1's comment and actually finding a successful auction from 2013 that went over $100, I chose to start there. I've already got a bid, so it should sell.   Joyful_3

^^
(Jun. 11, 2017  11:22 AM)2KOOL4SKOOL Wrote: Sometimes ppl bid but don't pay, then they will wait for the price to be dropped and then bid again.
Generally US items are cheaper too , I've seen it for 40 mark several times, seen used ones even cheaper

(Jun. 11, 2017  7:48 AM)Granite_Grizz Wrote: I was thinking I'd get $40, but between Yblader1's comment and actually finding a successful auction from 2013 that went over $100, I chose to start there. I've already got a bid, so it should sell.   Joyful_3

^^

Lol na, an nib dragoon ms is way more than $40 lol. It can sell at $120+. I sold my dragoon ms hasbro version 2 years ago for £120 lol. To say it's below $100 is misinforming big time.
(Jun. 11, 2017  12:12 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  11:22 AM)2KOOL4SKOOL Wrote: Sometimes ppl bid but don't pay, then they will wait for the price to be dropped and then bid again.

^^

Lol na, an nib dragoon ms is way more than $40 lol. It can sell at $120+. I sold my dragoon ms hasbro version 2 years ago for £120 lol. To say it's below $100 is misinforming big time.

A year ago I an NIB one for £60 which had other items with it. I got 3x for £30 just over a year ago all NIB Takara.. I got mint Hasbro one in a lot for £40 but it had so many bits...
Just saying
(Jun. 11, 2017  12:22 PM)2KOOL4SKOOL Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  12:12 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Lol na, an nib dragoon ms is way more than $40 lol. It can sell at $120+. I sold my dragoon ms hasbro version 2 years ago for £120 lol. To say it's below $100 is misinforming big time.

A year ago I an NIB one for £60 which had other items with it. I got 3x for £30 just over a year ago all NIB Takara.. I got mint Hasbro one in a lot for £40 but it had so many bits...
Just saying

Was that in an open auction or an agreement made without competition? I've seen people undervalue their own merchandise and be taken for ride because of it. As for not paying, it happens, but not very often. eBay is fairly quick to ban people for non-payment.

Additionally, NIB Takara seems slightly more common than Hasbro. As I stated, the only instance I could find online of a NIB Hasbro was over three years ago.

Edit: Just checked the listing. I got a second bidder. Which will allow me the opportunity to offer a second chance to non-winning bidders if the winner suddenly can't pay.  :D
(Jun. 11, 2017  12:22 PM)2KOOL4SKOOL Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  12:12 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Lol na, an nib dragoon ms is way more than $40 lol. It can sell at $120+. I sold my dragoon ms hasbro version 2 years ago for £120 lol. To say it's below $100 is misinforming big time.

Just saying

Yh but perhaps u got lucky. I got my dragoon ms hasbro version nib for £50 too but when I was selling I got offers of minimum of £100. That's the general price and now it might be even more valuable since I sold mine like over 2 years ago. The takara nib one was pretty common a year ago it averaged at like £50 or so. Most prices gone up now.
I sold my last bnip takara dragoon for £80 previously sold over ones at £100
Que interesante es tener en cuenta todos los temas, a mi me encanta mucho todo lo que tiene que ver con los muebles de cocina americana e ingreso a estos foros para crear diferentes diseños de esto.