True power of Storm Mold 2?

(Dec. 27, 2010  4:47 PM)MeteorShower Wrote: i have an AA4 storm ring Chocked
Mold 4? This doesn't make any Sense
Tough it's true Chocked it's so.......light......
how do i even post a picture here -.-

EDIT: The Meteo Wheel is actually a little lighter Chocked
O.o wait if AA3 is Mold 2 isnt AA4 Mold 3?
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:51 PM)MeteorShower Wrote: Tough it's true Chocked it's so.......light......
how do i even post a picture here -.-

EDIT: The Meteo Wheel is actually a little lighter Chocked
use imageshack.us
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:01 PM)OmegaZX Wrote: O.o wait if AA3 is Mold 2 isnt AA4 Mold 3?

True that it seems weird Chocked_2

http://img841.imageshack.us/i/picture0218y.jpg/

not clear enought >.>
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:04 PM)MeteorShower Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:01 PM)OmegaZX Wrote: O.o wait if AA3 is Mold 2 isnt AA4 Mold 3?

True that it seems weird Chocked_2 do you know how to post a pic?
EDIT: picture [Image: picture0218y.jpg]
O.o I have 2 wheels and oddly one of them looks exactly like that
i think.. Storm___CH120RF it´s better.. and use another clear wheel don´t change nothing right?
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:40 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: i think.. Storm___CH120RF it´s better.. and use another clear wheel don´t change nothing right?
Storm is Obvi the worst Attack wheel from the start :3 but Lighting L Drago was the Best with Ch120 Grin
And pegasus BB01 too. You can't always say Lightning L Drago. Test has proven that Pegasus and LLD are both good with it too.

EDIT: Storm wasn't the worst from the start, its just "outdated or outclassed". Last year Storm wheel was dominating the WBO metagame.
hey guys the numbers on the bottom probobly mean nothing in terms of molds. all my ripcords have different letter number combos on them too
._. i have an AA1 that looks just like the one in the pic and my blue storm is BB2?!
as Mcfrown said, there are virtualy no physical differences between molds 1 and 2, except for weight and composition. otherwise, all Hasbro Storms are astheticly identical
Weight is definately important.
It can affect all aspects of a wheel.
From what we've found O.o there might be a mould 4!
...(Sweatdrop)Chocked_2. But anyways, let's talk about his combo... ED145? Since when was that top tier. But anyways, these were my tests: (With C145 instead!) Tongue_out_wink

Storm Pegasis 100 RF 90% Power, banked
MF Earth Bull C145 WB 80% Power, Launched first
TT Attack stadium

1.SP by KO
2. SP by KO
3. EB by KO (Weird, I know...)
4. EB, by OS
5. SP by KO
6. EB by OS
7. EB by OS
8. EB by OS
9. SP by KO
10. EB by OS

SP: 40% win rate, compared to his 62.5. Something is NOT right.Angry
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:55 PM)OmegaZX Wrote: Weight is definately important.
It can affect all aspects of a wheel.
From what we've found O.o there might be a mould 4!

i never said weight was not important. Weight is incredibly important

just because your wheel says BB4 or AA4 does not mean there are 4 moulds...agian, those numbers probobly have no corolation to molds, unless proven otherwise

and if there is a mould 4, what happened to mould 3? exactly
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:17 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: ...(Sweatdrop)Chocked_2. But anyways, let's talk about his combo... ED145? Since when was that top tier. But anyways, these were my tests: (With C145 instead!) Tongue_out_wink

Storm Pegasis 100 RF 90% Power, banked
MF Earth Bull C145 WB 80% Power, Launched first
TT Attack stadium

1.SP by KO
2. SP by KO
3. EB by KO (Weird, I know...)
4. EB, by OS
5. SP by KO
6. EB by OS
7. EB by OS
8. EB by OS
9. SP by KO
10. EB by OS

SP: 40% win rate, compared to his 62.5. Something is NOT right.Angry

my thouhts exactly. the 2 of you should repeat the same exact tests, under the same exact conditions, except you use C145 and he/she use ED145 like before.

$5 bucks says C145 beats ED145. Suckers bet
5 bucks says GB145 is better than C145 overall.
@AngeleticSight: Did you use a beylauncher or a Light/right launcher? Difference in launchers can make a difference.
ok seriously
whoever has the most storm wheels that are different molds(Mold 2 and up or what ever) should test its weight and performance
i only have like 2 or 3....
I'm back. Hope you guys had a good vacation Tongue_out
@ Sho: Beylauncher