True power of Storm Mold 2?

Ok I had recently bought storm pegasus for the RF last night. As I was playing around with my prime worn out RF I had put MF Storm Pegasus (mold 2). And this baby is my new GF Grin. It has less weight but more ferocious attack power.

TT Attack Stadium
Storm Peg:Banking 90%Launch Power.
MF Earth Bull ED145WB: Banking 95% Launch Power
MFB Grip Launcher
Bull always goes first.

SPM2:KO
EarthBGaspS
EarthBGaspS
EarthBGaspS
SPM2GaspS

More testing soon Grin
Few things:

1)Was the storm pegasus you bought hasbro, TT or sonokong?
2)You haven't said at all what combo you used for the storm combo....
3)Haven't said what type of launcher you used. Not that important but nice to know.
40 Why did you put MF on Pegasus... Also ED145 isn't top tier and you're supposed to test against top tier combos.
Hasbro and the combo is Storm Pegasus100RF. And I used beylauncher. And I'm almost done with tthe second teasting. Unhappy
I tested it with my flame bull, it did fine but never really won.(This was a few days ago)
I do like the beyblade though, it needs more love.
I could reproduce that test and see what I get, I suppose.
Yes please. Ok , ppl NOTICE: IM DOING FAMILY CHRISTMAS STUFF TODAY AND TMW, so for those that feel like you want to post the Storm Mold 2 testes plz do.
Thx in advance and I'll contact you guys thru my phone.
I might sound like a total n00b, but there's a storm mold 2?!
Yes... =_=; The first mold that came out during the summer weighs more, the newer one weighs less comparing it to my hands.
Uh, you only conducted 8 test matches? Plus you are not putting it up against a top-tier defense type.
Where do you get the idea that Hasbro's Storm is another mold + it is better than TT's? Even if it is better, Storm was knocked off the top-tier roster.. Anyway; Storm scored a 62% in your testing, even against a WB.. That is not exactly a great result compared to our other Attackers.
Edit: Instead of basing it's weight by the way it feels in your hands, why not weigh it properly.
I believe in the two molds of storm thing, and that one does significantly better than the other, but they both still suck.
Are you saying that the first mold Storm would have done worse than the tests A101 put up?
Wut!? How could it even come close to top-tier then?
True, but with the early mold probly made the RF to move hard based on the early weight. With the newer weight it seems that the movement gotten better based on the new weight? Allowing it to move freely from what I saw.

*Will this get me to Advance Forums?*
I am pretty certain it will not up-wind you to the Advanced Forums, the reason people want to get there is because it is a difficult road. Just because you found this, does not mean your entitled to get there. This isn't a big deal, really. Storm is just not that good..
Edit: Plus you would have to write coherent sentences, that one didn't make sense..
(Dec. 24, 2010  11:09 PM)Dan Wrote: I am pretty certain it will not up-wind you to the Advanced Forums, the reason people want to get there is because it is a difficult road. Just because you found this, does not mean your entitled to get there. This isn't a big deal, really. Storm is just not that good..
Edit: Plus you would have to write coherent sentences, that one didn't make sense..

Lol it seems to me people are just posting needless threads hoping that they have a chance to move into the advanced forums. Anyways, I wanted storm to remain on the top tier list really badly and it just cannot get consistent hits on a WB based combo, much less a RS combo.
Mold one came out durring the summer? So that means I only have mold ones then...gotta get me some hasbro mold 2.

Thanks for the tests!
I have Hasbro's Storm Pegasis and Storm Aquario, which I think were not purchased during the summer. What are the chances I have at least one mold two ?
That's funny. I got a storm pegasis and storm aquario as well, but mine were from this summer

In addition to Kaiv's question, what are the physical differences between Hasbro molds 1 and 2? (This will end up on beywiki probobly)

Come to think of it, This is the first I have ever heard of hasbro having 2nd molds for any of their parts. Hasbro Storm one was already different from the TT storm, to have hasbro make a mold 2...and its lighter! Now that my RF is destroyed and my pegasis looks like carp, plus this new mold of storm, its like the world is telling me to buy a second storm pegasis!
What???
mold 2 for storm?
is this true?
cuz i have a bunch of hasbro storm wheels
i really still believe in storm... i really do... i will post some tests soon i hope somebody support this anime101 tests.. maybe storm goes better againsrs and rsf.. nobody knows... somebody tests storm against rs because i don´t have it!
If This Really Clearly Mold 2 Cause i have 4-3 Storm wheel Still Mold 1 More Test to go Through to Believe this is Really Top Tier for Storm Mold 2 Wheel
I Own a Strom That Was Released During The Summer And a Storm That Was Released During December
Not Sure If They're Molds. But Every M-Wheel Has a Code On The Back.(Flipping Them)

Summer Storm-AA2
December Storm-AA3

Both Are From a Storm Pegasus
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:24 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: I Own a Strom That Was Released During The Summer And a Storm That Was Released During December
Not Sure If They're Molds. But Every M-Wheel Has a Code On The Back.(Flipping Them)

Summer Storm-AA2
December Storm-AA3

Both Are From a Storm Pegasus

Then logic tells us that AA3 is Mold 2 and AA2 is Mold 1 but o.o what does the AA stand for and what happened to AA1?!
i have a hasbro storm pegasUs bought some days ago and it have BB2 as code
i have an AA4 storm ring Chocked