Tri's GFX tournament- Wallpapers/Screensavers! [Winner Announced]

Entries 1 and 3 are in the lead both with three votes!

Entry 1: 3
Entry 2:
Entry 3: 3
Entry 4: 1
Entry 5: 1
Entry 6:
Entry 7: 1

4, 5, and 6 are also tied with one!
Tri i like the 1st one the best so keep it up pal
Should set a voting limit now. Preferably tomorrow or after that.

Or it'll drag on ...

It was 4 advancers, right? Nice.
I'll let it go til tomorroW some time. If 4, 5, and 7 get untied, the one with one less vote wont advance.

Yes it will be 4 that advance
Three way tie for 3, 4 and 7 for me.
Gah, only one vote?

I'll go with 4, less mono than the others.
We still need one more vote to break the tie between 5 and 7 so we can have 4 entries move on
I'll vote for 7. I like the color scheme and Lavi from d. gray man is awesome.
We have our tie-breaker!

Tri should announce the four advancers and theme tomorrow, I think.
Congratulations advancers! The advancers are the entrants of 1, 3, 4, and 7!

The theme will be released later!
Oh Yeah! This time Ill be More Serious on my entry XD!

Congratulations to 1,3,4,7 entrants!
Well, I guess I could release the names. I don't know why I didn't earlier.

The entrants that advanced are SolGloActivaur, Focus, Viral, and me!

Now for that theme I was talking about...

Beyblade!!!! Yes anything regarding beyblade!!!! Good luck to everyone again!! I'll give about 3 or 4 days for the entries. If you need a little more time, no problem, just don't make it a rudiculous time.
Wow, I actually made it in. Hah, awesome.

Although, I didn't do a good job with mine. This time I'll be doing something I've never done for a long time.
5 was me, and I tried something random this time. I do not think anyone guessed that was mines. Anyways, congratulations advancers. Can you handle the pinch of the finals? Time will tell!
I'm glad you tried! You had a chance as much as any of us! That Pokemon is Absol? I don't remember, lol.

I have SolGloActivatur's entry already for round 2. Another great entry!
(Oct. 17, 2012  11:18 PM)Tri Wrote: I have SolGloActivatur's entry already for round 2. Another great entry!

Look out its probably my best work yet!!! I think I'm much better at wallpapers than I am sigs. LOL
Just Sent my entry Now this tourney will be more interesting!

This time i tried Totally Different XD
I am just waiting on Viral's entry now! I just finished mine! I see another close round!!!

The two best will advance to the finals!!!
I'll try to do mine tonight. I'll send it in by tomorrow, trust me I will send it in.

Dropping out, haven't had the time to complete it.
Viral won't have time for his entry, which sucks! I hope you can do it next time bud!

Here are the round 2 entrants!

Good luck guys! There will still be a final round!
Ii vote entrie two because thecolor scheme and the texture on the beyblade face.
Entry 2. IMO, the others are too bright, and too much is going on. The simpler, the better, I say,ha.
Entry one was like love at first sight. But then as I kept looking at it, it got less appealing as the streaks were kinda weird in my opinion. And the render looks a bit faded? But yeah, anyways, one still gets my vote! Nice entries everyone. This is going to be an exciting final showdown next! And after this tournament ... prepare yourselves for the next!
Entry 1: 1
Entry 2: 2
Entry 3: 0

Voting will be open for at least 3 or 4 days. Until then, good luck fellow competitors!

This is the most suspenseful thing ever!
3 or 4 ... gee, that's a long time. Should be two. Really.