Tri's GFX tournament- Wallpapers/Screensavers! [Winner Announced]

I PMed him the other day. He's been online because I saw he had been online recently. Oh well, I'll wait til tomorrow.
Can we get this started? The deadline is over so, shouldn't the public vote? Sorry but I'm a very impatient person.
Yes a lot of us are but you must learn to be patient in the GFX tournament world mr. Foever I don't even think that Tri is online anyway so yeah. Just wait I bet it will be up soon.
I am not a patient person either, but I did SAY the deadline was tonight, so it will be then. Since we will have school tomorrow, I figured voting would begin tomorrow at 4:00 PM EST.

If McProdigy doesn't get his entry in, he'll be blacklisted from the next tourney. So just try to be patient. It's really bad for me as it is.
Yeah, these two cannot enter the next tournament. If they do want to, they can. However, if they do not give an entry, they'll be warned. Do not enter if you cannot be committed.

Tri, just start the thing now.
Okay, I added all the entries to the OP! I haven't decided when voting will end, but if votes keep coming, it will be open for a while!

Good luck to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa! So Much Great Entries This Time My Vote Goes To E3 There's A Color Scheme Running And The Blending Is Great
Wow, I've got some tough compitition, I mean REALLY tough. Good luck to everyone
Wow, nice entries.

Good luck to the rest of you all.
I know who made Entry 3 already (How to install Topaz ehh? XD)

So yeah, I vote for entry 3

EDIT: Seems like I was lazy enough to not add my CnC on Entry 3:
So, flow is great. The colors are matching, but it seems a bit mono, try adding a bit more next time. also, do not use too much Topaz, as it will kill everything in the tag
I vote 5 because it is just my favorite. I'm surprised that no one tried beyblade but someone got Pokemon in.
I think entry 1 is the best so that one gets my vote
I just posted some comments but My browser changed the message to 'Undefined'

So, Yeah! All entries are very good..
Good luck to all

I'm undecided between 3 and 4 but...I vote for the 3.
I guess there is no mandatory CnC rule here ...

So, entry 3 is what I vote for.
Consulting the entry would be helpful, but I won't force it Smile

Entrys 3, 5, and 1 all have votes! Good luck to everyone again!
I am very excited to know the winner! Will this voting lasts for a week?

And can i vote?
Well... Insomniac already voted so... Sure! You can vote. Though, now that this is said most will probably vote for their own.
No voting for your own. Really, must be obvious now.
I'ma be a rebel and vote for 4.

Why? I like the blending and the render, but the c4ds, I could think otherwise.
Must say, your styles are really evident, haha.
Imma have to say entrie 1. Why? because the c4d the fractals pack and the overall color scheme.
Ill go with 7 I don't know what it is about it that just looks really cool to me. I like the colors and just the fact that it is d grey man makes it just that much better.
Entry 1. It focuses on the render a lot IMO, but I don't have any experiences with GFX's hah. It just looks pretty nice to me hah.