Tri's GFX tournament- Wallpapers/Screensavers! [Winner Announced]

I remade this thread since the cluster of random GFX tournaments going on has settled thanks to ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) (Insomniac). I have waited about a month and a half!

Yep that's right! A tournament that is based on wallpapers/screensavers for computer desktops! It should definitely be a challenge for some who have not ever made one! Well,lets go over some stuff!

Rules
  • The maximum size is 1024x768 px.
  • Please keep the graphics at PG levels
  • Don't post your finished product, rather PM me.
  • No disrespecting other competitors, or you will be reported and will not participate.

Competitors
  • Tri
  • ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
  • SolGloActivatur
  • McProdigy
  • Viral
  • Beybladefoever
  • nO.oNe
  • Focus
  • Anchor

Here are the entries for Round 1! Please vote once!

I'll enter. Probably gonna lose, but it will be fun, and I'll know I tried.
Ok, you are in. SolGloActivatur is in as well!

I really am wanting people who think they are good and think they have a chance.
I enter. I'm gonna rock this contest!
Knock off the "imma prolly loose" nonsense. Anyone who enters will be expected to stay committed and actually participate.
Enter me, as said in PM. I haven't made a wallpaper in a while...but this is my chance to shine!

Just, enter me.
That's six! Woohoo! I'm still waiting for some people to reply, and when they do, we will start.

And please stay commited. If in fact you don't send your final product by when ever the deadline will be, you most likely won't participate in the next tourney unless you have a viable excuse.
Even if you get your minimum of eight competitors by today, I suggest you leave it open for entrants for another day. There is no rush to get the tournament over with anyways, and this is the only one that is happening at the moment, so I'm sure you'll get more entrants.

This is a tournament, so I expect you guys to know that after this round, people will be eliminated and others promoted to the next.
Enter me! Never made a wallpaper before so this should be fun Smile
Okay, Ill put you on the OP when I get to a computer.

And Insom, I will leave it open for a while.
Yeah, really you shouldn't expect a battle to be over and done with in less than 2 days. Let the entering time be 2/3 days maximum and the voting time 1 week.

And to the rest, may the best man/woman win.
I have exams but ill Participate if NoXthing[(Synth)(Blood)(DeX)] did.

Ok,Im gonna Participate But first let me know the Deadline...

Thank you

Yo I'm in
Pretty sure this is as big as it will get, might as well set a deadline to sign up anyways. And when its the deadline to sign up, the round one theme will be revealed.
Well, the deadline for participation will be tomorrow at 3:00 PM, since school is over then. The theme will be revealed at that time tomorrow and the tourney will begin! I'm thinking who ever has the top 4 votes will advance, and then two.
Seems absolutely feasible. This is EST, I'm presuming.

Anyways, people who posted to be entered are expected to send in an entry. Unless you have a very good excuse, it comes off as pure negligence and not taking this seriously.
Can't wait for the theme, although I thought it was going to be freestyle.

But I think not much people are going to enter at the moment, just post the theme but leave the deadline for the entries a day after.

Anyways, once the theme comes out..Good luck to you all!
Well, I was hoping for a freestyle theme for the finalists.

I still have yet to think of a theme. I will think of one though!!!
Well, I'm in for sure, my specialty is this kinda stuff afterall (smug)
This seems like it will have a good turnout. I'm saying allow three days for entries and since the long weekend is coming up, there will be enough time to whip something up. Tri will post the theme today, soon enough ...

Remember, only four advance!

Holy carp, 3000th post.
can't wait becxasue i improved! hope it's a cool theme
I'm back from school now! Time for that theme I promised!

The theme is something kinda original but, ohh well. It is...

ANYTHING ANIME!

Remember to PM me the finished products. The dealine will be 10/11/12! That's one week! Make sure it's before 11:59 EST though or it will not be counted!
Hah, I was about to post, but whatever.

anyways, good luck to everyone.
Another thing, if you don't want to make your wallpapers as big as a regular wallpaper since it will most likely be LQ, You can make it smaller as long as it is wallpaper shaped.
There will be judges? or it will be the people who votes?