Poll: Vote:

Kujikato (1)
33.33%
Synth (2)
27.78%
Insomniac. (3)
38.89%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
My Vote goes for Synth. I like the colors and they bring pleasures to my eyes. I think the font is okay as well.
Anyone know a good size for userbars? (px)

I think this'll be close!
I used to use 30 x 400... If you can, make it a tad thinner, my sig is already borderline...
I'm having trouble deciding between Synth's and Insomniac's D=,
I think I'll throw my vote to Synth's
I do love te overall look of insomniac's with the colours, but Synths is more detailed and interesting to look at. Plus it's very different to other things I've seen, which I always like ^^
Ouu snap look who's getting wrecked (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

I guess I will let the other two fight for first place!

In the meantime *runs away and hides with third place* ( ̄ー ̄)
Insom, you can walk away with swaggar, 3rd place against everyone else (y)

Can I delete my vote? Lol
(Feb. 27, 2013  1:14 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Ouu snap look who's getting wrecked (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

I guess I will let the other two fight for first place!

In the meantime *runs away and hides with third place* ( ̄ー ̄)

Awwwhhh *hugs* to be honest out of the three if it was a contest for who's I'd rather use for myself it would have been yours =3
(Feb. 27, 2013  7:52 PM)Olencia Wrote: Awwwhhh *hugs* to be honest out of the three if it was a contest for who's I'd rather use for myself it would have been yours =3

Thanks senpai (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

I should have improved the text though XD
Yeah, lol. Yours is great Insom, be proud of it Grin
GMV #3, I really like how it's simple and creative and effective

yes the text can be improved,

but #1 and #2 are a bit 'busy' and its not easy to fsee the focus point (extremely evident in #2)
Ranking:

and thus GMV to #3

EDIT: in 3 what c4ds?!?!?
(Mar. 11, 2013  9:49 AM)JCx06 Wrote: EDIT: in 3 what c4ds?!?!?

Is this a question? Or?

Anyways, to OP or anyone running this show; do we have conclusive results yet? Let me know when the tournament is "officially" over, with winners declared so that I can un-stick the thread.

Thanks guys (●⌒∇⌒●)
Tri's waiting for more votes, lol.

He's complaining that the amount we have is way too little.
Well can someone tally up the results we already have? I'm changing the title of the thread to indicate more votes are needed. We should be fine then.

And, placing all the entries in the OP will be quite useful, then people don't have to go hunting for entries.
I don't really get the things in here. It seems unorganized. I suggest making a discussion thread and a voting thread. It lessens the clutter.
I really want more votes. I'll add them to the OP. I will leave voting for another day. If we don't get anymore, oh well :\

It may be a while for the userbars.
(Mar. 24, 2013  8:13 PM)Tri Wrote: I really want more votes. I'll add them to the OP. I will leave voting for another day. If we don't get anymore, oh well :\

It may be a while for the userbars.

Can you link me to the entries? I'll vote Smile

I'll join the next one too or maybe make one.

EDIT: I vote for synth for it's colour and contrast.
I added a poll for easier voting, everyone can vote again if wanted. Or we can use a combination of both the poll and posts.
If some people voted that posted but not in the poll, we will still count those votes.
Synth GMV. Eye catching, not to mention ambitious subject matter to use for a forum like this.
I vote for Kujikato's sig. The C4D's create an awesome flow for the sig. The colors are a cherry on the cake.
I went through the whole thread and counted the votes in the poll. If you posted and voted in the poll, it only counted as one vote.

So,

Kujikato: (7 Votes)
LMAO
Outnumbered
SoraBeyblade2.0
Tri
Syco
Kaizer Vearn
Insomniac.

Synth: (5 Votes)
Azlanslayer
Fyuuor
Kujikato
Uzuma
Olencia

Insomniac:
(8 Votes)
Anchor
awesomeblader1
DragonBlaze
HDSK
Kyler_the_best
wtater88
*Ginga*
JCx06

We should get a few more votes, then I will officially unsticky this topic Smile
Thanks for doing that for me procrastinating/being lazy.
I think I will vote for Synth. There seems to be enough work done and there appears to be a feeling.
errr, I just totally forgot to say this but I remember you can add the pics to the poll? why not do that instead?