Tree of eris(story)

This is just an idea please comment with ideas.

The smooth colors surround Vira her new kingdom engulfed in light and color calms her. The data of Eris is in her control. From military plans to social networks all her power but life is everywhere. Vira looked around and saw what looked like stingrays flying with phoenixes. She smiled, she noticed they were made of data.1’s and 0’s all over the place some might say binary but it was actually the stream of power called the codex. The codex was so powerful that the mere tail could wipe out the power grid of North America. Guess what it could do if it was the whole codex. Only Vira knew the secret of the codex and it was around her neck a necklace shaped like a silver ball with 54 68 65 20 6c 69 66 65 20 6f 66 20 65 72 69 73 20 66 6f 72 65 76 65 72 20 73 74 72 6f 6e 67 etched into it. It was hexadecimal code, a code rarely used in Eris due to a virus caused by it. This ball called the Hex is so powerful that it stores 2 million petabytes that is equal to 1000000000000 gigabytes that is powerful enough to corrupt the human brain. Eris is one whole living network of cyber organisms that thrive off data. Vira looked up and saw what looked like a dark cloud but it wasn’t.

It was a virus breached in the very core of Eris, unlike technology today Eris has no firewall. So anything could come in .The biggest breach known to Eris was the invention of the computer when millions of people were able to access the Internet, the gateway to Eris. The virus beamed against her skin attacking her, Vira tried to fight back the hordes of virus but it was no use she couldn’t even affect it. The violently attacked her clawing and biting until a group of phoenixes came and swept her away saving there queen

Aiden flipped open his laptop and started typing fast the keys were worn out from endless pushing he didn’t notice anything the only thing he cared about was the code one more decimal and he would have control of the internet in his surrounding area. He didn’t even notice 2 people sitting on the futon in his room 1 was is super athletic nature loving, thrill seeking friend, Victoria and the other was his lazy gloomy friend, Ryan. ”Why are we here?” asked Ryan.” To witness technology history,” said Aiden, A black screen with green letters flashed showing a large message showing ACCESS CODE: He typed in tree of Eris. That was the monument in that sits in the center of the town it is a tree with wiring branches and circles at the end with 33 two-digit codes it was a internet hotspot even before the internet was created. It mysteriously was restless even though the computers shut down. The screen flashed and then came on the screen Vira.”Eris is in trouble, there as been a breach I may not live to see another day but if you see this help us”. She held up her hand and said the flowing code” 46 69 6e 64 20 74 68 65 20 74 72 65 65”, His computer shut down.”Woah” said Victoria. Aiden still mesmerized by here beauty was speechless.

The next day at school Aiden came running into the lunchroom he slammed into a seat were Ryan and Victoria were sitting.” I finally figured it out,” he said “its hexadecimal code”. They stared at him blankly. ”Umm hi remember the video of the stranded girl, Well I figured out the code, it says “find the tree” and the only tree here is the tree of Eris in the middle of town, So lets go check it out”
“I don’t know how do we know its not just another prank on the Internet,” retorted Victoria. Ryan was silent as usual.” Come on I have a feeling that its real just trust me”. They looked at each other and shook their heads.

After school they went to go check out the tree it was etched into the ground they checked it out Ryan set up 4 cameras to give them different perspectives. Aiden checked the video once more. He found a new thing the necklace around her neck. He zoomed in and wrote down the code.”Hey Ryan give me birds eye view of the tree”. He squinted and noticed that the leaves of the tree had something etched into them two-digit numbers. He scribbled on his notepad and noticed that it had all the codes of the necklace except for one.76.”Hey, Victoria go check out number 76 on the tree”. She sprinted over there and found the number. She kicked it, apparently that was her way of checking something out. The metal top popped open and inside was a box. She pulled out the box and brought it over to Aiden. He popped it open and pulled out 4 gloves, 4 headsets, A thing that looked like a webcam and a note. The gloves had a power symbol on it he read the note and smiled.

Vira woke the sound of growling cyber phoenixes; She jolted up and ran to the sound, a purple phoenix tackled the red one that saved her. The purple was clearly infected by the virus. It looked at her and charged toward her. But stopped by red it was thrown across the room. It was bleeding purple liquid and stumble dead on the floor. Vira broke in tears comforted by the red phoenix she fell back asleep.

Aiden was logged into the access panel it was blinking for an access code. The Webcam was hooked up and his friends were playing checkers on his futon. Ok put on your gloves. They all slipped on their gloves and examined them. They each lit up. Aiden started typing fast not knowing wher it would lead him
Wow, at first I thought this was gonna be about Beyblade, so I had not idea what was happening. Then I realized it wasn't, and it's a very good story. Nice use of knowledge of coding. :3
Wow. Great story you should continue... just watch out for grammatical errors
thanks for your support there should be more later today
nice story can i make a character

Character name: Xander Green
Alignment: neutral
Skill: can create holes in the web sending anyone to a different place
Dislikes: Goody two shoes
Story: was born and bred in Eris. He was a fighter and he knew most things that would corrupt the human brain he befriended Vira.He is now a rebel against the virus
yeah he'll be in todays story
Vira sprinted away looking for somewhere else the virus had got to the phoenix and Vira wasn’t safe the virus took every last aspect of her life she was furious and wouldn’t let some thing like this rule her kingdom. Not the one that her people shed blood for and got transported for. In Eris if you die you get sent to earth. Vira always dreamed of going to earth to hear the music but this wasn’t how she was going out. She walked up to a cloud of the virus and yelled, “Stop!!!”. Tears ran through her cheeks she was trying to hold them back and not show weakness. A dark figure emerged from the cloud in a cloak and pale skin. Her smiled shining his yellow teeth to her. Vira gasped se recognized him he pulled her by the hair and through her over the bridge

Ryan was tense pulling on a glove that they found in a box” It itches” he said. Aiden was typing fast he almost busted a key. Through complex coding and hacking he finally paid off and he was victorious. He clicked on a file and the webcam lit up so did their gloves. A flash emitted and all of a sudden they were at Eris. Aiden walked around the world looking at a group of tadpoles “ we did it!!” he yelled. They all smiled and clapped. All of a sudden something in the background rumbled .A swift purple cyber griffin charged toward them they all yelled. “What the heck was that?” she yelled. It came back for another fight but Ryan jumped in and held his hand out and began to siphon the virus from it. Aiden pulled out his mini laptop and clicked a button that said “lifeform link” He now had full control over the griffin. He played around with it and got to business.

They heard a shriek behind them it was Vira hanging from a cliff the cloak walked over and kicker her hand off she fell from the sky 50 feet in the air. Aidan witnessed all of it. Gasping in terror he looked up at the cloak and was furious the life-linked to a cyber thunderbird and sent it charging to save her. It crashed through binary clouds and swopped under her saving her moving his glove swiftly and smoothly. He punched and sent the thunderbird smashing toward the cloak. All the cloak did was side step the bird he put out his hand and touched the bird with that touch it was infected and fell to the ground. Vira was by Aiden’s side crying and yelling at him to stop but he blocked her out.

The thunderbird was heading toward them a insanely high speeds Vira raised he hand and created a force field in which the thunderbird crashed into and dissolved into code. The cloak pulled a purple squid like creature out and threw it their way it clawed at them Victoria grabbed it and stomped on it but it was useless. Ryan siphoned it but still it was infected. Vira kicked it and it and ripped off its tentacles. A person jumped from the chasm and kicked at Aiden. Aiden punched him and used his glove to push him with extreme force. He winked at Vira opened a portal and grabbed them.
Tree of eris...somehow the tree of Gondor comes to mind...Wink

Just kidding. Now, a review then!

1. I see a few grammar errors and spelling mistakes. Just try to go around and fix those.
2. It seems a little choppy. Add in lines here and there to describe the action.
Ok thanks
Vertigo.Aiden thought.He looked a his vira and grabbed at her.Moving through the portal was too much for him and her to handle.He started dissolving into code.Ryan charged and headbutted the kidnapper the portal was closing and he couldnt transport like Victoria did.Next thing he knew a chimera was flying at him.He tried to punch it or take it away but the virus was too strong .Aiden targeted and locked on the chimera.He couldnt take it.Victoria's voice was heard on the other side of the dimension screaming.
Ryan was mad now he grabbed the cyber-chimera by the mane and threw it.The kidnapper put out his hand and created a firewall.Vira floated back and everything got slower until the crash.

Aiden woke up at the foot of his bed he looked around dazed regaining his memoryHe then saw vira still floating in a coma like state above his bed.He jolted up quickly and woke her up.Ryan was standing there with a metal rod ready to fight if Vira became hostile.She calmly looked up while gasping for she got up and jugged Aiden who of course blushed. "thank you" she said."No problem"he still dazed at the life threataning adventure they just had."Hey who was that" shouted ryan."I guess I owe you an explination"

"When the computer was invented it was a new era for man.But for my realm called eris it was a beggining of a new kind of war.While you were evolving my people tried to keep up.Eventually your hacking made us leave.My father Gideon lead the Exodus.But eventually a revolution started they wanted to stay and fight.So the exodus and rebellion finalized on and agreement leave a boy and girl to try and populate the world again.That boy who kidnapped me was xander he supposedly died.But that cloaked figure is the leader of the revolution he was supposed to leave with the rest but of course he didnt.His name is Jonas.He wanted to use the powerful force called the codex as a weapon"
"codex?",asked Aiden
"The codex is the most powerful computer in the universe it is able to hack the human brain.Well jonas must have unleashead a virus able to infect the codex."

Victoria was jumping ready to fight"Its time to take back eris",she said