Trading Card Video Games

Anyone plays Yu-Gi-Oh! or Cardfight! Vanguard?

If you play Yu-Gi-Oh!...
Have you ever tried DevPro, YGOPro, Dueling Network, or one of the other deviations they have? And what about the World Championship series for DS?

If you play Cardfight! Vanguard...
Do you play it on LackeyCCG? And do you know any other programs to play it?

If there is another thread similar to this, I apologize. I know it can go in the card game forums, but I'm talking about video games.

I like both TCGs, and I love playing the World Championship series for DS. I had 2010 and 2011, but I wish they did something more with the Turbo Dueling (I loved that concept.) Also, with DevPro (or any of the other ones) how often do you play?
I play both, I've been on DN before its really cool, but I haven't played any other virtual card game, for YU-GI-OH or vanguard.
(Jul. 12, 2013  3:53 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I play both, I've been on DN before its really cool, but I haven't played any other virtual card game, for YU-GI-OH or vanguard.

Then you should try DevPro! It's based off Dueling Network but much better.
no mention of pokemon? the pokemon TCG game both the original and new are very good. the original on GB was a good game to play casually and the new version is soooo much better than fan made duelling simulators like duel network, as it is endorsed and every card's ability is done by the game. not to mention the magic the gathering series of games duels of the plains walkers. seriously try them out, the pokemon one is free and the magic the gathering ones have free demos on steam.
I haven't seen an online Pokemon TCG, which is why I didn't mention it. I used to play Pokemon, but I always prefered Yu-Gi-Oh! better. Magic, I always would like to get into it, but I don't feel like learning a new TCG XD
I hate the Turbo Dueling on the World Championship Series. The lack of spell cards annoys me.
(Jul. 12, 2013  11:49 PM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: Magic, I always would like to get into it, but I don't feel like learning a new TCG XD

the game is perfect then. it helps in learning, cause you don't even have to think too much about it, and it can even make the decks for you.
ive been on DN and own world championship 2007/2010 and 2011
oh did anyone play the Duel Masters GBA games? those things were unforgiving if you didn't have a decent enough deck.
H3LLO Yeah, there's that. I wish they elaborated more on the feature, and at least made more spell cards for the game. The whole Speed World thing was cool, but the cards for it were limited.

Giraton I'll try it, when I get a chance then. When I was a kid, I hated Duel Masters (I always thought of it as a Yu-Gi-Oh! knockoff, so I never gave it a chance.) Quite a while ago, I bought the GBA game for Duel Masters, but idk where it is. I definitely want to try it though and see how different it is.

BrendanPod34 You should play me then!