Trading A Death QuetzalCoatl And A Diablo Nemesis And More 4D Things

4DBlader: please do pay attention to the double post comments. You wouldn't want to start piling up warnings for a simple mistake would you?
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:57 PM)Uwik Wrote: 4DBlader: please do pay attention to the double post comments. You wouldn't want to start piling up warnings for a simple mistake would you?

I really want to trade
(Feb. 15, 2012  10:53 PM)4DBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:57 PM)Uwik Wrote: 4DBlader: please do pay attention to the double post comments. You wouldn't want to start piling up warnings for a simple mistake would you?

I really want to trade

Guys I am not trading for plastics
OK, I will make this clear just for you because you do not seem to understand the exceptions in the regular rules. Just for you :

Never double post. Not in other forums, not even in your own Selling topic, nowhere. You cannot "bump" anymore, and if you want to add something, you will either have to edit your latest post, or wait until someone else makes a post. If you ever double post again, you will be thoroughly warned.
[/quote]
are you trading L Drago Destroy FConfused
if you are pm me
[/quote]

Received PM thanks for letting me know oh and I see that you have written the reminder on your thread
After all I really want l drago destroy so i will wait until you will upload l drago destroy to your trading thread
[/quote]
wow this trading thread is amazing but i am sorry because i don't have any parts to trade because all of mine are hasbro, and you only want takara tomy parts or takara tomy 4d parts or complete 4d beyblades, right.
Do not double post in other people's threads.
In 2 or 3 more months from now on, I will upload more images to my with more beys and parts would be added.

Beys such as
l drago destroy

But I would probably upload (add) l drago destroy to my trading thread
(Feb. 20, 2012  12:48 PM)4DBlader Wrote: In 2 or 3 more months from now on, I will upload more images to my with more beys and parts would be added.

Beys such as
l drago destroy

Thanks for letting me know

(Feb. 20, 2012  8:37 PM)ProtoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2012  12:48 PM)4DBlader Wrote: In 2 or 3 more months from now on, I will upload more images to my with more beys and parts would be added.

Beys such as
l drago destroy

Thanks for letting me know
i will always help

[/quote]

I will reply to you as soon as I find or have some 4D beyblades
And just tell me which 4D beyblades do you have

I will reply to you as soon as I find or have some 4D beyblades
And just tell me which 4D beyblades do you have
[/quote]
The 4D BeyBlades I have are:
MF-H Diablo Nemesis GB145WD
Blitz Unicorno 100RSf
Fang Leone 130W2D
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
L Drago Destroy FConfused
And Big bang metal wheel (without pc frame)
And VariAres DGrin
You could move this conversation to private messages now.
(Feb. 21, 2012  11:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You could move this conversation to private messages now.
Understood
(Feb. 22, 2012  12:08 PM)ProtoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2012  11:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You could move this conversation to private messages now.
Understood

Got it

Do you even know what you want to get
[/quote]
why didnt you reply to what i asked you
PM sent to 4DBladerX D.
(Feb. 29, 2012  1:57 AM)AnubisMaster Wrote: PM sent to 4DBladerX D.
I Received PM, and I replied, Thanks!!!!
[/quote]

I Updated My Thread!!!
Images will Be Added Soon!!!!
Do not double-post within 48 hours.
(Mar. 04, 2012  3:51 AM)Hazel Wrote: Do not double-post within 48 hours.

Got it

[/quote]

UchihaBlader I will give anything for the Fang metal wheel and for the l drago destroy plastic wheel and meta wheel please I have blitz unicorno scythe Kronos phantom Orion and diablo nemesis I am getting death Quetzalcoatl and beat lynx soon