Track Testing (Stamina: Solo-Spin Time)

There has been quite a bit of discussion regarding different Tracks being better/worse for Stamina in terms of solo-spin time.
Here are 2 small tests I posted in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread a while ago regarding the solo-spin time of DF145 and 145 when paired with Burn, Bull (CW) and SD:

-MFB Attack Type BeyStadium.
-Beylauncher with Suspension on Launcher Grip
-Max Power Launch

Burn (1st Mold) Bull DF145SD (Click to View)

Burn (1st Mold) Bull 145SD (Click to View)

I will update this thread later with 7 more tests for each Track (making 10 tests in total), but feel free to post your own results here. Smile
Hmm... so 145 is better for solo spin time...

But I wonder if it is actually better for stamina.
WOW! those results are suprising!

Very interesting, I am curious to see what purpose DF145 actually serves in a stamina type
Maybe the supposed wind generated from DF145, downs the spin time?
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:39 AM)Master Wrote: Very interesting, I am curious to see what purpose DF145 actually serves in a stamina type
It provides more effective precession.
Opening Post updated with 7 more tests.

EDIT: I think my poor SD is starting to wear down. Unhappy
(Jul. 23, 2010  7:58 AM)Diamond Wrote: EDIT: I think my poor SD is starting to wear down. Unhappy

You might consider switching to a B bottom for solo spin time tests so that the condition of your SD is not a factor.
(Jul. 23, 2010  8:01 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: You might consider switching to a B bottom for solo spin time tests so that the condition of your SD is not a factor.
Yes, that will probably be better.

BTW, is anyone going to submit their own tests?
I would, but I still haven't gotten any sleep (as you may have noticed), so I'm not sure if I can do a reliable test.

EDIT: If I get a good night's sleep, this will be on the top of my to do list tomorrow (or later today, rather).
(Jul. 23, 2010  8:10 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I would, but I still haven't gotten any sleep (as you may have noticed), so I'm not sure if I can do a reliable test.

EDIT: If I get a good night's sleep, this will be on the top of my to do list tomorrow (or later today, rather).
Yeah, get some good sleep. You were making more mistakes than I did today/tonight, hah. Tongue_out

Anyway, thanks for helping with the testing. Smile
MFB Attack stadium
Beylauncher + Suspension + Launcher Grip + Bike handlebar rubber grip
Max power launch
Alternating launches

Flame Bull DF145B - Flame Bull 145B:
8 - 11 (1 draw)

I think 145 is indeed a better track than DF145 for stamina, but I don't think it'd give you an overwhelming advantage.

Something interesting:

MF Flame Bull DF145B - Flame Bull 145B
8 - 12
(Jul. 23, 2010  5:08 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Something interesting:

8 - 12

Well, it still lost. Eee
(Jul. 23, 2010  5:16 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  5:08 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Something interesting:

8 - 12

Well, it still lost. Eee

True, but it won as many as without the MF ha
Your results are interesting Diamond. I just did some simple math and found that DF145 spins for an average of 4:25 and 145 spins for an average of 4:38. I'll post my results soon. But I have work..
I still think attention needs to be given to AD145.

(Man, I should have ordered Gravity Perseus with express shipping...)
Hey Guys I accidentally made a topic for this in Beyblade General so can someone remove that if it is unnecessary? thnx.

So... I decided to test solo spin times for the infamous 145 and DF145 tracks...

As the description states, I have tested these two tracks and came up with interesting results...

For this test I ran solo spin tests for these two tracks using Rock Leone WB.

Materials:
Pegasis Thunderwhip Stadium (I understand this is not ideal yet due to the nature of the tests being not battles but solo's I felt it was acceptable to use this)
Light Launcher
Launcher Grip with Rubber

Results:

Rock Leone 145WB

1. 2:33
2. 3:00
3: 2:57

Rock Leone DF145WB

1. 3:05
2. 2:59
3. 3:10

As you guys can see, the DF145 track in this case had better stamina. It would be important to note that towards the end of spin times, Rock Leone had NOTICEABLY better stability when using the DF145 track.

That's it! This is my first test result posting ever so constructive criticism and advice will be much appreciated.

That being said, LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!
I think Captain Squirrels tests speak strongly for the validity of my statement.
Guys, your missing the point, the DF145 track is meant for stability, not necessarily more stamina, take the sharp bottom for example, it has the same if not better spin time then SD but if it does not have stability you can't really outspin your opponent, so in solo spin time it might be better but for actual battle scenarios I would take DF145 any day.
(Jul. 24, 2010  5:48 AM)Marco Wrote: so in solo spin time it might be better but for actual battle scenarios I would take DF145 any day.
Cpt. Squirrel posted test results of actual battles between DF145 and 145 just a few posts above yours:
(Jul. 23, 2010  5:08 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: MFB Attack stadium
Beylauncher + Suspension + Launcher Grip + Bike handlebar rubber grip
Max power launch
Alternating launches

Flame Bull DF145B - Flame Bull 145B:
8 - 11 (1 draw)

I think 145 is indeed a better track than DF145 for stamina, but I don't think it'd give you an overwhelming advantage.

Something interesting:

8 - 12

Also, the DF145 Track was meant not only for stability but for more effective precession. However, that doesn't seem to be working too well. :\
Hmm the precession would have been better if the "claws" were larger and at a steeper angle. But oh well it seems for me it works nonetheless for stability compared to CH120 at 145 height as well as the 145...
You'd think I realized that by now... I meant like when a low attacker destabilizes your bey it won't destabilize as easy due to the downward force of the track, whereas the 145 track will destabilize more easily. Like I said, I imagine the case with S and SD is the similar to DF145 and 145.
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:28 AM)Marco Wrote: You'd think I realized that by now... I meant like when a low attacker destabilizes your bey it won't destabilize as easy due to the downward force of the track, whereas the 145 track will destabilize more easily.

Won't it produce recoil and decrease stamina?
Downward force produces recoil? Whaaaaaa? Ok I am definitely missing something here.
Oh sorry, i read your post wrong. Disregard anything i said..i thought it said that the low attacker would hit the track when it is already destabilized. I pretty much missed the whole post :l
Oh, haha I thought I was losing it for a second there. It's ok though, we all make mistakes. Wink