Track Mania Nations?

Does anyone here play Track Mania?

It's pretty fun, its a free racing game that you can download.

There are like 100+ offline tracks that you can race on against AI. However, there's loops and jumps and all sorts of stuff that actually make it fun, so you never really know what to expect. There's a map maker that really shines when you get online, as most of the maps played are custom.

There's also a ranking system, where each medal you earn in the game improves your rank for your province, country, and overall (world count). It can get pretty fun when you aim to place top 100 for your province, or something of the sort.

[Image: trackmania-nations-race-cars.jpg]

[Image: trackmania-nations-5.jpg]
Me play XD
(Jul. 07, 2009  7:38 AM)matt2796 Wrote: Me play XD

A++++++++++ post, would read again.
it was kinda on purpose Tongue_out
Do this require certain PC specifications to be able to run?
(Jul. 07, 2009  6:23 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Do this require certain PC specifications to be able to run?

as far as I can tell, it does not require much at all to run this game.

my computer is pretty old and it runs sooo smooth.
and I have it set at max graphics. :\

and if you have 3D glasses, you can play it in 3D
YO 3D! the blue red ones? If so i'll have to try it again.
GL- yeah I was playing last summer. Reallly fun racing game. I LOVE the jumps and air time.
you made any tracks yet in the editor? I made one that only crossed the finish line once LOL final jump were to hard. if you want to try to coordinate a race Im down.
(Jul. 07, 2009  6:23 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Do this require certain PC specifications to be able to run?

If you can run WoW, you can run this. It's an older game.
(Jul. 08, 2009  3:38 AM)Blue Wrote: YO 3D! the blue red ones? If so i'll have to try it again.
GL- yeah I was playing last summer. Reallly fun racing game. I LOVE the jumps and air time.
you made any tracks yet in the editor? I made one that only crossed the finish line once LOL final jump were to hard. if you want to try to coordinate a race Im down.

Hahaha I tried making one, but I added in too many jumps and it was pretty much impossible. Maybe I'll try again though. I prefer just playing other peoples, there are some really amazing tracks online.

My name on it is abolitionofman if any of you want to add me.

And for coordinating a race..I have no idea how to do that Speechless

Not sure if servers use IP and how to get that information
I will, once I get enough moniez to build my gaming rig, or I clean out the inside of my laptop Pinching_eyes_2
I downloaded the free version. It's a really nice game!
(Jul. 09, 2009  1:58 PM)t3haxle Wrote: I will, once I get enough moniez to build my gaming rig, or I clean out the inside of my laptop Pinching_eyes_2

you could probably run it right now, unless your on like windows 98 or something
Just FYI, World Cyber Games has this as one of it's official games.

http://www.wcg.com/6th/2009/games/offici...selgame=15

it has been for a while.
(Jul. 09, 2009  3:23 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: you could probably run it right now, unless your on like windows 98 or something

Actually, I have a crack in my computer which air, etc. flows into, and over the course of a little over a year it's gone from running The Orange Box smoothly to overheating when I try to play a Flash game because of all the dust collecting in it >_> So once I get some compressed air, I'll just open the case and poof.