Toys R Us Holiday sale on BURST

Toys R Us starting November 4th is having a big sale on BURST items so if you didn't make the plunge yet, now is the time.

Currently the sale is only in Canada, prices listed in CAD

Epic Rivals Battle Set: $34.97CAD (Down from $44.97CAD)

Dual Packs: $14.97CAD (Down from $19.97CAD)

No word yet on the Single Packs (Which currently are at $14.97CAD on their own) and the stand alone BURST Stadiums. I will check come Friday November 4th.

[Image: 27xoydj.png]

[Image: 21kgwso.png]

[Image: 153o3rq.png]
Cool, interesting hah. Yo when are you going to attend our tournaments in Montréal? You should register on the BeyMap to get notified whenever there is an event near you.
(Nov. 02, 2016  7:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Cool, interesting hah. Yo when are you going to attend our tournaments in Montréal? You should register on the BeyMap to get notified whenever there is an event near you.

Talk to Brad, he will school ya about me.
She's already been schooled. hahaha

Awesome news!
(Nov. 02, 2016  7:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: She's already been schooled. hahaha

Awesome news!

I'll update if the single packs are also on special. I can't imagine Toys R Us having Dual Packs AND Single Packs at the same price next to each other.
It's possible since the launcher is a necessity to play (even if Hasbro's launchers are poor quality and low performing).
(Nov. 02, 2016  8:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's possible since the launcher is a necessity to play (even if Hasbro's launchers are poor quality and low performing).

I do like that they free wheel, which is not common.
(Nov. 02, 2016  8:50 PM)Protoman Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  8:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's possible since the launcher is a necessity to play (even if Hasbro's launchers are poor quality and low performing).

I do like that they free wheel, which is not common.

They're based on the Japanese Proto Launcher design, which does this but produces more power than the Hasbro launcher (although still the weakest of all the Japanese launchers).
Wow awesome thanks for the heads up @[Protoman]
(Nov. 02, 2016  9:13 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Wow awesome thanks for the heads up @[Protoman]

I actually have to go back to get a partial refund because this is barely 3 weeks after launch and I bought some extra stuff last week.

If you bought any BURST products in the past 14 days from Toys R Us, you can return with your bill and get the difference refunded to you for related items during the sale (You don't need to bring the item)