Tournaments near or around Chicago/Illinois area?

Anyone know if there is ever going to be tournaments around the Chicago area or at least midwest area?   :S
Hey RedSlimeBLADER, I'm going to give you the same advice I gave someone else:

(Apr. 17, 2018  9:19 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: But never go in asking if someone else will hold a tournament for you. It's not productive or really very nice. Not scolding you or anything, just letting you know.

Find people who are in your area who like Beyblade and talk about working out a tournament. Don't walk in hoping someone else will do it all, be willing to step up and support it how you can.

"Let's have a tournament" vs. "Someone give me a tournament", you know? First one will get you better results.

Hope this helps, good luck! :)

I live in Michigan and am up for doing whatever I can to help get a tournament going if I can find enough other folks interested. People in Illinois have been trying to figure out having tournaments with no luck.

Here is one of the Illinois threads, which was over in the North America section of the WBO Beyblade Communities forum.

I suggest posting in that thread and choosing to subscribe to the topic with the little star near the top of the page for the thread. Then, go into your account settings and choose Subscriptions (or click here) and adjust that to send you an email when someone posts.

I hope this helps! I want tournaments in my area, too, but it takes effort.
Yeah I live in Michigan too and been trying to get to the nearest tournament