Tournaments

will there be beyblade tournament in nottingham
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:32 PM)rockleon2435 Wrote: will there be beyblade tournament in nottingham
It depends on those who live there ...
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:13 PM)skater00 Wrote: How do I get n approved wbo tourney
Look at the Event Proposals forum.
HEY I have been waiting for a response to my last post for like an hour so how do I get an approved tourny
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:53 PM)skater00 Wrote: HEY I have been waiting for a response to my last post for like an hour so how do I get an approved tourny
You could open your eyes and see the reply I posted to your question more than half an hour ago ?
How can you find out where the next beyblade tournament is.
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:15 AM)mike14072 Wrote: How can you find out where the next beyblade tournament is.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

Why does nobody look around ...
Do you get points for winning unofficial tournaments?
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:41 AM)DarkLight Wrote: Do you get points for winning unofficial tournaments?
No. The tournaments need to be approved by the Committee.
oi how do i get a bey
how do u get those facebolts
hi
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:50 AM)vaiki tau Wrote: oi how do i get a bey
how do u get those facebolts
hi
You buy one ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help

That has nothing to do with tournaments. Read before you post ...
kai v u can win special beys for getting like 20000 points right? some guy got an infinity libra that way.
or thats wat he said
No. That's TT's beypoint system. Ours is simply a ranking system, so far.
Are u guys ever gonna come to the keys or homestead in Florida?
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:12 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote: Are u guys ever gonna come to the keys or homestead in Florida?
Nobody comes anywhere. People who live there need to take the initiative to host something there.
where is the next tonement because i sometimes get bourd badiling with my peeps i want to see if i can win one and i will gaet to meet new bladers
look in the Official Events section.
In the tournaments do you have to have a different beyblade for each round or you can just have one.
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:29 PM)beycrushers Wrote: In the tournaments do you have to have a different beyblade for each round or you can just have one.
Whatever you want, as long as you only use one Beyblade against a particular opponent.
hey guys srry for bringing this up but i am still confused i looked everywhere but still havent understood it...in a round robin when everybody is finished battling each other how would people go to the next round
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:24 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: hey guys srry for bringing this up but i am still confused i looked everywhere but still havent understood it...in a round robin when everybody is finished battling each other how would people go to the next round
There is no "next round".
ohh ok i get it now, thanks Kai
Do they do tournaments where they have teams/partner.
that will be so cool
if they don't the WBO should have one