Tournaments

Can somebody post where a tournament might be held and the other details, if someone can? And I never here about tournaments, ever! The last one I heard of is 2004 and that was 4 years ago.
Well you know, there was that rather big tournament held roughly a month ago by the fans, you know, the whole Beyblade's Not DEAD! thing.

link to topic: http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=814

As for official tournaments, I'm sure Japan will have them, they are necessary for the product to succeed. Tomy/Takara held tournaments for other stuff, it would be shocking to see no tournaments at all for this.

As for the rest of the world, we should wait until we see the company that picks it up, and their track record. If it's good, then maybe we'll see some official tournaments, if not, well then, there will always be fan tournaments, either run by Brad or others on this site.

But there is zero news about tournaments at this point, other than the Japanese launch festivial things.
There hasn't been any "official" tournaments ever since beyblade went out of commission, but expect that to change when beyblade makes its comeback through the birth festival, wich i think may be a tournament. Unless you plan on traveling to japan don't expect to take part in any official tournament any time soon.
I do not think the Birth Festival is really a tournament. They keep calling it a 'challenge'. In my opinion, people will just blade against each others, but no real winner will be declared at the end.
You can host your own tournament!
I did one several years ago and a few people from this forum where there! (among other people) Ryuki and DJ spida i think.
Also i met Flashfox and Pinoy blader in a tournament they ran.
Hmmm, maybe you can help me out with hosting a tournament.
It'd be helpful if you posted some more info like the place you live at.
awesomonewb Wrote:Hmmm, maybe you can help me out with hosting a tournament.

I can give you some advice. Tell you what i did
Let me know if you want it.
Yes please. I will just make up the rules. Should I put up signs?