Tournament Ideas

Poll: What Is The Best Crazy Tournament idea?Winning Idea Will Be Mentioned In This Thread.

Sandy Beach Challenge Match
16.22%
Forest Wolf Hunt And Fight Match
24.32%
Over Sized Bowl Battle Challenge Match
16.22%
Watery Grave Challenge Match
13.51%
Free For All Infinity Battle Challenge Match
29.73%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
ok dont be messed up when i say my tournament ideas and say stuff like thats stupid or your dumb you shouldnt do that or anything messed up. ok? good. any way i have been wanting to make a tournament at myrtle beach in sc only 2 hours from me. i wanted to dig a bowl in the sand then put a plastic sheet in. winner gets a dark gasher with a gold energy ring. 2nd gets silver and 3rd gets copper. winner also gets a quarter of the entry fees as another part of being a champ of the beach. plz reply on what you think.
please if you vote please tell me what you think of my beach tournament idea ok.
looks like so far the infinity free for all battle challenge match is winning so i will tell you about it as i promised. This Challenge is when All Participants launch there beys all at once. who ever is last one standing in three battles win. as a bonus the battle is taken place in a double sized arena. the winner gets a flame libra with a gold energy ring. 2nd place gets silver and 3rd gets copper. its quite a self explanitory on the battle. also first place gets one quarter of the entry fees just to show who is champ. i would give more money but i need it to buy reward beys and reserve spots at places for some challenges. Cute Libruhhh
ok guys not cool please talk on this post if your gonna vote on my poll. ill tear it down if you keep it up. i mean it.
For your information, only three people voted in your poll ... So you can do the mathematics ...
hardy har har... it is still people right?
(Dec. 04, 2010  4:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For your information, only three people voted in your poll ... So you can do the mathematics ...
thats three people who could have said something about my challenge match ideas. btw i was kinda hoping you wouldnt find this thread.
Nice ideas do you mind if i use them?
sure but only if you give credit for them. btw each one has a description do you need them?
If you gave a discription for all your idea's it would help.
For all I know "Forest Wolf Hunt" could be riding wolves, while beyblading.
Or baking a lovely Chocolate Souffle.
ok i will copy and paste them from my personal pad. also some of them describe the prize and where you are.
Forest Wolf Hunt is when you go out in the woods and fight people in different tents. the prize is a dark "wolf"
When I say A Medal Color it applies to the energy ring. Example:
1st placeConfusedtorm (Gold) Pegasus 105RF
Gold Applies to the pegasus energy ring. (Gold)=Pegasus (imaginary equal[=])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sand Beach Challenge Match Desc: This Challenge Match consists of spinning your bey into a big sand bowl plated with hard plastic.
Sand Beach Challenge Match Prizes:
1st placeGrinark (Gold) Gasher CH120FS + 1/4 Of Entry Fees
2nd placeGrinark (Silver) Gasher CH120FS
3rd placeGrinark (Copper) Gasher CH120FS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forest Wolf Hunt And Fight Match Desc: This Challenge Match Consists of Camping in the woods and battling other bladers at stadiums throughout the woods. Losers will be sent to the loser tent boy or girl.
Forest Wolf Hunt And Fight Match Prizes:
1st placeGrinark (Gold) Wolf DF145FS + 1/4 Of Entry Fees
2nd placeGrinark (Silver) Wolf DF145FS
3rd placeGrinark (Copper) Wolf DF145FS
Over Sized Bowl Battle Challenge Match Desc: this Challenge Consists Of Launching Your Bey into A huge Bowl 5 times the size of a normal stadium. This is a normal tournament.
Over Sized Bowl Battle Challenge Match Prizes:
1st placeGrinark (Gold) Bull H145SD + 1/4 Of Entry Fees
2nd placeGrinark (Silver) Bull H145SD
3rd placeGrinark (Copper) Bull H145SD
Watery Grave Challenge Match Desc: This Challeng Consists Of Launching Your Bey Into a custom stadium that fills 10mL of water every 30 Second. Hurry and Finish the battle before your bey drowns.
Watery Grave Challenge Match Prizes:
1st placeConfusedtorm (Gold) Aquario 100HF/S + 1/4 Of Entry Fees
2nd placeConfusedtorm (Silver) Aquario 100HF/S
3rd placeConfusedtorm (Copper) Aquario 100HF/S
Free For All Infinity Battle Challenge Match Desc: Simple Free For All Battle In a Double Sized Stadium. As Simple As That.Winner of 3 battles wins.
Free For All Infinity Battle Challenge Match Prizes:
1st place:Flame (Gold) Libra T125ES + 1/4 Of Entry Fees
2nd place:Flame (Silver) Libra T125ES
3rd place:Flame (Copper) Libra T125ES
nice idea, but where would you get a stadium 4x normal size? and the sandy one sounds cool...
@momiji manju there is so much wrong with you(no offense)
why would you bake a lovely chocolate souffle in a challenge with the name Forest, Wolf, And Hunt. There is no electricity or ovens in the forest.
@Nwolf i would build it it is easy to make honestly. i would do that one last since i would have to build the stadium. and thank you i like the sandy beach challenge match too. crabby crabby crab. Cute
Because a name means nothing.

Why would you make a thread full of ideas you don't reveal?

Metal cannot fight, nor do they fuse during beyblade. That doesn't stop TT or Hasbro with BMF or MFB.

Also, none of these are particularly innovative.
YAY IM UN-SUSPENDED!!!! anyway i came up with new ideas and will be posting soon.
Here are my newest ideas.(note these will take place after the above tournaments)

Elemental Champion Ships:
1. Ice Crown Elemental Championship Tournament/Challenge
2. Magma City Elemental Championship Tournament/Challenge
3. Windy Nation Elemental Championship Tournament/Challenge
4. Earth Crater Elemental Championship Tournament/Challenge
Ice Crown Elemental Championship Tournament/Challenge Desc: All battles will take place in a stadium filled with ice.
Ice Crown Elemental Championship Tournament/Challenge Prizes:
1st place: (Light Blue) Storm (Gold) Aquario 100JB + 1/4 Of Entry Fees + Beypointer
2nd place: (Light Blue) Storm (Silver) Aquario 100JB
3rd place: (Light Blue) Storm (Copper) Aquario 100JB
Magma City Elemental Championship Tournament/Challenge Desc: All battles will take place in a custom stadium that will fill 1mL of Red Boiling water filled with small bits of rock every 30 seconds. The Red water will be our "Magma". Hurry and end it before your beys gets boiled.
Magma City Elemental Championship Tournament/Challenge Prizes:
1st place: (Red) Burn (Gold) Pheonix 135MS + 1/4 Of Entry Fees + Beypointer
2nd place: (Red) Burn (Silver) Pheonix 135MS
3rd place: (Red) Burn (Copper) Pheonix 135MS
Windy Nation Elemental Championship Tournament/Challenge Desc: All battles will take place in a custom stadium with powerful air vents on the bottom.
Windy Nation Elemental Championship Tournament/Challenge Prizes:
1st place: (Green) Storm (Gold) Pegasus 105RF + 1/4 Of Entry Fees + Beypointer
2nd place: (Green) Storm (Silver) Pegasus 105RF
3rd place: (Green) Storm (Copper) Pegasus 105RF
Earth Crater Elemental Championship Tournament/Challenge Desc: All battles will take place in a covered custom stadium with tunnels leading into the stadium. There will be a camera inside the stadium during the battle. When the battle is over the cover will be removed so the Bladers may retrieve their beys.
Earth Crater Elemental Championship Tournament/Challenge
1st place: (Brown) Rock (Gold) Scorpio T125HF/S + 1/4 Of Entry Fees + Beypointer
2nd place: (Brown) Rock (Silver) Scorpio T125HF/S
3rd place: (Brown) Rock (Copper) Scorpio T125HF/S
King Of Earth's 4 Elements Of Nature Championship Tournament Desc: The Four Champions From The Previous 4 Elemental Tournaments will battle in a regular tournament.
King Of Earth's 4 Elements Of Nature Championship Tournament Prizes:
1st place: Grand Chimeria ED145FB
2nd place: Divine Ketos TR145RS
3rd place: $10 + 1000 Points
These are good ideas, especially the camp out one. But what if we had a tournament like the one in MFB the survival battle? You could rent a piece of land and use it for an overnight and day beyblade battle when you have to find your prey?
i like the magma elemental tournament thing idea. also, when are these events gonna take place? and where?
i like the magma elemental tournament thing idea. also, when are these events gonna take place? and where?
well they are nc tournaments and elemental ones are after ALL the stage 1 tournaments. the king is after the elements tournament.
Also; winners cannot get profits collected from the tournament. (Entry Fee.)
Most of that is spent on the prizes, but not exclusively, the WBO needs money too. :U
Edit: That one with ventilators on the stadiums and the other with cameras inside, are just plain dumb and relatively hard to do. If your trying to recreate some of the wild battles from the original beyblade series, you can't. There is a reason it was only done in the anime.
Dan my dad makes cars,he taught my cousin,my cousin taught me. i know how to make them and sorry if the ideas are dumb.i am a kid. and fine, i cant give entry fees big whoop. it was gonna be 1/4 go to the winner,1/4 go to the wbo, and 1/4 go to prizes, 1/8 go to materials, and 1/8 gos to me. sorry if my ideas were dumb lots of others like them. some people wanted to even use them. besides the elemental tournaments were last minute ideas so of course they are terrible. the earth crater challenge i was gonna uncover it and just make it a hole in the dirt. so again, i am sorry if you think my ideas are dumb, i didnt take a lot of time to come up with them.
everyone is a critic Tongue_out
I would most likely participate in the Forest Wolf Hunt tournament. if these catch on, they could be the WBO's new stadium and tournament format