Tournament

Yeah I know I have one before, but that one is dead. I'm going to schedual a tournament for July 30th, 2009.
Location: Unknown ot this point. I will investigate and will try to find a suitable area.
Somewheres in Rothesay/Quispamsis New Brunswick Canada.
Name of event: Beyblade Union Brawl
Date: As said above. July 30th, 2009. Date may change so stay around.
Specific blades: No specific requirements. Normal rules are in play. All blades are allowed.
Entrance Fee: Either a Blader Pass or 10$
Food/Water might not be supplied. All of the finer details will be straightened out soon.

More details coming soon. Once the minor ones are ironed out I'll give an update. Hope many bladers can come!
Maybe you should check to see if there are any NB bladers first, before planning the tournament.
This is for all across Canada. Not just for NB.
Who's going to come from across Canada for this? :\
Ugh, again with those sarcasm replies. Well it can anyone who WANTS to come. Its their own choice. They just need ot PM me so I know who would be coming.
(Jun. 24, 2009  12:51 AM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Ugh, again with those sarcasm replies. Well it can anyone who WANTS to come. Its their own choice. They just need ot PM me so I know who would be coming.

Please tell me, who from the WBO committee has authorized this as a WBO tournament? As far as I can tell, nobody has ...

Also, where do you get off charging $10 for an entry fee, but will also allow Blader Passports to enter? We've stated the WBO entry fee is five dollars, and that goes to the WBO ...

It wasn't a sarcastic reply, by the way. For an event to qualify as a tournament there has to be at least nine attendees. Do you have any evidence to convince me you will get even that many?
Well geez. I'm trying to make a good tournament for us bladers in New Brunswick. I know that a few of my friends are coming as long as I can sort all of this out... I still struggle with the time slot and place but if others do join then I should be able to, if not then I'll call it off.
i looked at the map and saw nobody near new brunswick
Well son of a female dog. I guess its meaning less to schedule a tournament if no one is going to be able to come >>. But what about the Beyblade War Room... Didn't people come from all over the place to go to it?
(Jun. 26, 2009  9:29 PM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Well son of a female dog. I guess its meaning less to schedule a tournament if no one is going to be able to come >>. But what about the Beyblade War Room... Didn't people come from all over the place to go to it?

That was a huge event at the largest anime convention in Canada. Not some random get-together in New Brunswick.
Eh.... True. That IS a good point there. Well since no one is really around or going to come may as well call it off Confused
Sorry man. I'm not trying to get you down, just trying to avoid you setting yourself up for disappointment ... your best bet would be to try and get new players interested where you live.
I try. But I fail. All I majorly do is get mocked. But at least I tried my best... Maybe if I do a show with them for high school..... Hmm..