[Toronto, ON, Canada]

Poll: What place would you rather have our meeting?

Dufferin Grove Park - Across from Toy 'R Us
53.33%
Pacific Mall - find a designated area.
33.33%
Other.
13.33%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Look, I'm getting back from Florida in the first week of july. Lets say we make it July 10th, the second Saturday of the month. Any other date ideas?
If anything we should do this thing either after High Park or in June that way we have a tourney May, June, July. Then again June is bad because of exams. How about Near the End of July better yet isn't there a holiday in august?

Edit: Just Checked it was August 2nd
Look, first we make a casual meeting, free battle it out or maybe a little more organized. Good practice for High park. After High park, we get into serious business.
Yes after High Park is a good idea because there you guys can make an announcement about the whole TO group thing to a larger crowd instead of this thread that way people that are not even in the WBO forums that participate in High Park can know too. Ah i understand the whole High Park practice thing that can work too and can lead to a larger crowd and maybe the Practice for High Park event can lead to even a Larger High Park attendance
Yes that is much better. Free Battle Session July before High park? When its actually high park we announce it. Now its best to make sure its not to far from high park but at the same time right after school ends would be awesome. Lets say July 3rd? The Free Battle would be the 3rd meet and greet. We could call it Summer Sizzler? Then we can do a tourney on the civic holiday.
edit: I have reason to assume they will have high park throwdown at the same time as last year.
Hmmm a Friday ill try to go but i might have plans since its a Friday and it is near the end of school . Also i do live quite a distance from Dufferin Mall and my school ends at 3:30 so if it is JUly 4th what time would it possibly start and what time could it end?Possibly the day after 4th that way we can start somewhere near lunch and blade all afternoon
My mistake July 4th is a Sunday BTW and changed it to July 3rd. Corny school in July? or Summer School? Also Dan list should be at the front page.
Guys, I cant go on july 10. only in june. sorry. try to find a middle? I end school on 22. I go immediately to florida. until id say june 5-6.
how about JUNE 10th?
June is no good exams rawr...Unless it were near the end of June. I mean BRC was just two days ago I still had a headache from that day. Most importantly does PC mall sell stadiums? Even if their blades were fake Im pretty sure I can find a real stadium.
My exams end on july 17th.
id like pacific mall I live close there, and it be great if it was held there id totaly go there just to bey battle.
Eh, I think for the first time we'll do it in the GTA.
I wish i could join but i live 5 hours away from toronto, Since i live in Ottawa Unhappy
HAha sorry Raiton i meant june lol was thinking of june when i saw huly soo uhmm ya i could make it possibly ill try but im pretty shure i saw te stadiums that DrigerGT uses in his videos in that hobby shop . Its not a guess but i could be wrong
Read my second post.
Im okay with pacific mall since there's beys that are real (well some of them.)
Also are they the hasbro or takara tomy type of releases (I'm guessing hasbro?)

As long as it's on a weekend, I'm good.

Plus no offence Corny but can you divide your sentances into paragraphs? It's kind of annoying reading it jumbled up. =/
Probably mix of both considering its Pacific Mall.
How about at Dufferin Grove Park. Input?
Dan can you create a poll regarding time,place, and date? majority wins.
Ok, done.
we need to change the date.

July 3rd is another meet up date called "canada day meet up proposal" Or something like that by Minion.

I really don't see the point in have 2 meets on the same day which is like a 30 min drive from each other.
Unless we could change the date so we could go to both? (That is if somebody has a car so I can hitch a ride xD)
Oh lul.
Well lets prepose a date.
yo im in this, I live in Newmarket bout 35 mins away from T.O.
O.K, wonder who else voted for Dufferin...
Edit: For god sake, it was NateKilgore, who doesn't even live in Canada.
jeeezuuzzz