[Toronto, ON, Canada]

Poll: What place would you rather have our meeting?

Dufferin Grove Park - Across from Toy 'R Us
53.33%
Pacific Mall - find a designated area.
33.33%
Other.
13.33%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Just saying NateKilgore dosen't count for dufferin because he lives out of canada (or someone said so anyways.)

Unless he's bothering to go the way to canada for a bey meetup. xD
I will not count his vote. Dufferin is still winning. Speechless
I will settle for dufferin (maybe) If I find the time for the 1hr and 30min bus drive on the 4th.

Will be going to pacific this weekend or so, only reason for me now is it's closer.
Well, not to be rude, I'd rather lose one person going to Dufferin, than a few, including myself at P Mall.
So, for the first time I'd think it would be better for us to hold it at Dufferin.
(Jun. 04, 2010  12:24 AM)Dan Wrote: Well, not to be rude, I'd rather lose one person going to Dufferin, than a few, including myself at P Mall.
So, for the first time I'd think it would be better for us to hold it at Dufferin.

Sure, i'll go to dufferin, main reason why I wanted to go to P-mall is due to the beys, but now that I can go on saturday anyways, dosen't matter to me. Smile

But the only way I can come right now is through car which is a 30 min drive, not waiting a good 2 hr and 15 min bus drive.

EDIT: will stop talking about my bus times, seeming too repetitive and it's going to get annoying soon, sorry if It did so already.
By the way this is next month, just so no confusion happens.
Minions Tournament, my get together and high park throwdown 2 are all in JULY.
....Minion's is a tournament?

I heard it was a meet up and suggested a tournament when Kei said that minion didn't want one.
Unless I missed a recent post that is.
Look at it..
I can make both but I voted Grove so it's up to you guys.
July 10th, anyone?
(Dufferin Grove)
sure. Maybe you should add this to the OP?
(May. 30, 2010  2:30 PM)Khel Wrote: haha I tried to start something similar last year, but I think it was a bit premature. It was called the Toronto Beyclub.

did it work?
Just decide it on July 10th dufferin.
If we keep arguing back and forth about places it's not going to get us anywhere.
handz down im with pokcy
Perhaps a list of attendees/possible attendees too?

I know you added this but it got deleted when it reset to June 4th.
does anyone live in newmarket i need a challenge that could match up to me in skills.
if anyone lives in newmarket PM me so we can find a day to battle
beychamp, you should start your own thread or go to the "looking for a challenge!" thread for this.

Unless your're going to dufferin too? Smile
Is this still happening?
Do you guys still do this now? the latest post was in july Uncertain