[Toronto, Canada] Meet-up, Saturday July 3rd | Dufferin Grove Park

Yeah, I can probably make it.
(Jun. 04, 2010  2:56 AM)To Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2010  2:38 AM)Train Wrote: I need to prove myself I'm in but I have no clue where Dufferin Grove park is can I get a map or at least instructions from the subway...?

Get yourself to Dufferin station, from there head out to Dufferin Mall (if you exit the side opposite to the Pharmancy stay on the street, go to the cross walk, and walk past the couple of schools on that sidewalk, from there you should be able to get to Dufferin Mall's Parking Lot, which will face the Wal-Mart & Toys"R"Us entrance). If you enter from either the Wal-Mart or the entrance near Toys"R"Us you need to get to the opposite end of the mall. You know you're on the right path when you've passed the food court, a Champs, and a Tim Hortons to find a giant stair case and a bunch of escalators (as well as a Boston Pizza, and a No Frills near by). Go down the stairs and exit the mall. Dufferin Grove Park is across the street.

These instructions seem excessively complicated Tongue_out

Just go to Dufferin station, walk South like two blocks and the mall will be on your right, the park- on your left.

See map:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=map+d...tario&z=14
Ah, it seems my post got deleted from the other day. In case you missed it:

I found out that we're actually moving on the 3rd ... so I can't make it to this guys. Sorry. Unhappy
I am attending, I don't think you saw my earlier post, or it got deleted.
possibly.

That is if my parents let me go.
Are you guys still interested in doing this? I can't make it as I said, but I would really like to see it happen.
Well I'm still going/interested (and I'm guessing everbody else is too.)
I don't think there is really enough interest for a tournament, so I've changed this back to just a casual meet-up. I'd still like to see it happen though.

My friend is having a bubble battle later that day, so I don't want to be held up by a tournament Tongue_out http://newmindspace.com/bubblebattleto10.php

I do really want to get together and battle people though, I also want to get some friends interested in the game.
(Jun. 23, 2010  10:06 PM)Minion Wrote: My friend is having a bubble battle later that day, so I don't want to be held up by a tournament Tongue_out http://newmindspace.com/bubblebattleto10.php

...Wow.

I never expected a bubble battle out of all things Tongue_out
But is still coming, even if it`s not a tournament anymore.

EDIT: just realized, have we got stadiums covered?
(Jun. 23, 2010  10:50 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2010  10:06 PM)Minion Wrote: My friend is having a bubble battle later that day, so I don't want to be held up by a tournament Tongue_out http://newmindspace.com/bubblebattleto10.php

...Wow.

I never expected a bubble battle out of all things Tongue_out
But is still coming, even if it`s not a tournament anymore.

EDIT: just realized, have we got stadiums covered?

I've got a stadium (the clear one, not sure what it's called Pinching_eyes )
I'll probably still come, and if I do, I'll bring my Attack stadium. Kind of disappointed it's not a tourney though.
I can't make it to either this or HTD2.
GL in all your friendlies I suppose.
I'm out guys I can't convince dad to let me go unless there's a tournament. *shrug* Sorry guys. I will be at High park though.
(Jun. 24, 2010  1:03 AM)Minion Wrote: I've got a stadium (the clear one, not sure what it's called Pinching_eyes )

Errr ..... MFB attack type stadium??? Chocked
so long as its not the super attack stadium lol
Oh yeah btw I'm for sure coming.
Emily, there might be a problem with going to Dufferin Mall to get Beys, Wal-Mart was ransacked the last time I went there, and Toys"R"Us had nothing.

Edit- I should mention that I should be able to make it on Saturday.
(Jun. 30, 2010  11:19 PM)To Wrote: Emily, there might be a problem with going to Dufferin Mall to get Beys, Wal-Mart was ransacked the last time I went there, and Toys"R"Us had nothing.

Edit- I should mention that I should be able to make it on Saturday.

How long ago were you there? I was there like 3 weeks ago and they both had at least 100. Chocked

My stadium is definitely not super attack Tongue_out
I just went yesterday, Toys"R"Us only had string launchers, Wal-Mart had the singles, string launchers, and stadiums.
Okay, just got confirmation. Put me down for sure.
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:20 PM)To Wrote: I just went yesterday, Toys"R"Us only had string launchers, Wal-Mart had the singles, string launchers, and stadiums.

Wow! Well at least the series is doing well then Smile
Unfortunately I cannot make this meet-up Emily. Sorry!
Hopefully see a bunch of you today Smile
Yeah, it looks like I won't be able to make it either, sorry Emily.
damn! I was counting on you To Tongue_out
I hope some of you show up xP I don't want to play by myself!
I can't blame you though, if I wasn't running it, I would bail too. I got 3 hours of sleep last night x_X