Poll: Is it ready for Beywiki?

Yes!
45.45%
Needs more work.
36.36%
No.
18.18%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Quote:Note: This is a Hasbro Exclusive that is part of the Legend Series which Hasbro released to provide HWS Metal Wheels similar to Metal System counterparts.

Face: Aries
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Aries, the first astrological sign in the zodiac. It has a different color than the original design.

Clear Wheel: Aries
Weight: 2.7g

Aries was originally released as a bright pink. It features three “heads” which point outwards, hence forming a roughly triangular perimeter. It is a purple color in this release.

Metal Wheel: Torch
Weight: 26.92 grams

Torch is a lighter HWS version of Aries. It was originally released painted a slightly darker shade of grey than other Metal Wheels. At 26.92 grams, it is currently the second lightest Metal Wheel next to Midnight. It is also very thin. It has three large protrusions that make up most of the Metal Wheel. Originally, it was meant to be a defensive wheel, but its light weight and thin shape gives Torch very little ability in Defense and Attack, with its bad shape leaving no potential for any Stamina combinations with Torch.
Track: 125
Weight: 1.3g

The 125 Track is a midway between the 105 and the 145 Tracks. Utilized in mid-height stamina
combos, it is more difficult to destablize compared to 145 height stamina combos. It has
declined in popularity as the choice mid-height track due to the release of gimmicked tracks of
the same height, such as T125 and D125.

Bottom: D
Weight: .06 grams

This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp Bottom. When hit by an
opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks
more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the
Beyblade to lose some stamina and balance caused by the added friction and less traction on the stadium floor caused by the light weight of Torch.

Use in Stamina Customization
D was once the best Stamina bottom available, but has been outclassed by SD and WD. However, it can still be used successfully in ''Virgo 90D''.

Overall:
Due to its completely outclassed parts, there is little to no reason to buy this Beyblade aside from collection purposes.
Any suggestions? I need pics!
hence forming a roughly triangular perimeter.

Change that to:

hence forming a rough triangular perimeter.
Agh, never write "pre-HWS" anywhere, that is just so amateur. They are called Metal System.
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Agh, never write "pre-HWS" anywhere, that is just so amateur. They are called Metal System.
Fixed.
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:38 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: hence forming a roughly triangular perimeter.

Change that to:

Fixed.
Another error:
Quote:Bottom: D

This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp Bottom. When hit by an
opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks
more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction.

However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some balance and stamina, caused by the added friction and the less traction on the stadium floor due to the light weight of Torch.
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:52 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Another error:
Quote:Bottom: D

more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction.

However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some balance and stamina, caused by the added friction and the less traction on the stadium floor due to the light weight of Torch.
Fixed.
Quote:Clear Wheel: Aries
Weight: 2.7g

Aries was originally released as a bright pink. In this release, however, it is grey.

its more of a purple color then a grey color
And it isn't translucent. Write that in as well.
Don't mention Torch in the D section. Add more about the appearance of Torch in its section. You said protrusions, which can mean anything, while could've said it had 3 protrusions, each with two slopes on the ends, or something. Mention how its upper is not present, as another reason as to it has bad attack. The reason why it has no stamina or defense use is because of its absurdly low weight and its "Triangular claws" between the sloped protrusions and the little "holes"(Can't think of the right word) on the bottom of the Metal Wheel which cause a lot of recoil, along with the fact that it has no real circularity since the protrusions sort of have a "flat front", which may be another reason why its attack, stamina, and defensive use is negated.
write about the metallic colouring of the face,CW, track and tip
write about the metallic colouring of the face,CW, track and tip.
Why did you just repeat what abhicherath said?
Mention the different color of the Aries wheel in the regular format. "This version of the Aries clear wheel was released in a _______ color." Just copy the Aries facebolt and CW sections from Beywiki, and then add a small sentence at the end talking about the different color. Your last 3 sentences in the Torch section don't flow well in general. How about: "Originally, it was meant to be a defensive wheel, but its light weight and thin shape gives Torch very little ability in Defense and Attack, with its bad shape leaving no potential for any Stamina combinations with Torch."?

Why the hell are your 125 and D sections randomly spaced?
I hate it when
people
talk like
this. It's annoying
to read
and
bad
format in
general.
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:38 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: hence forming a roughly triangular perimeter.

Change that to:

No, it should be kept as is. Because "rough" is describing "triangular", so an adverb (roughly) is needed. I'm assuming you are saying that it is roughly triangular. Not a rough perimeter. Or, if it is descirbing "perimeter" than it should be : hence forming a rough, triangular perimeter. Ooooh, you just got Pawned. Wink
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:25 PM)KamenBlader Wrote:

Change that to:

No, it should be kept as is. Because "rough" is describing "triangular", so an adverb (roughly) is needed. I'm assuming you are saying that it is roughly triangular. Not a rough perimeter. Or, if it is descirbing "perimeter" than it should be : hence forming a rough, triangular perimete. Ooooh, you just got Pawned. Wink

You forgot the r of perimeter. So you just got "pawned".
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:47 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote:

Change that to:

No, it should be kept as is. Because "rough" is describing "triangular", so an adverb (roughly) is needed. I'm assuming you are saying that it is roughly triangular. Not a rough perimeter. Or, if it is descirbing "perimeter" than it should be : hence forming a rough, triangular perimete. Ooooh, you just got Pawned. Wink

Chocked_2 What are you talking about? I didn't edit my post, or anything...
Otherwise I think the draft is ready.
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:48 AM)KamenBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:47 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote:

Change that to:

Chocked_2 What are you talking about? I didn't edit my post, or anything...
Otherwise I think the draft is ready.

It's perimeter, not perimete
(Mar. 23, 2011  2:27 AM)Mr. N Wrote: It's perimeter, not perimete

Oh, thank you, Hawk-Eyes. I did not see that with the giant red underlined letters that Bey Philosopher posted. Nothing gets by you. Wink
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:16 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Mention the different color of the Aries wheel in the regular format. "This version of the Aries clear wheel was released in a _______ color." Just copy the Aries facebolt and CW sections from Beywiki, and then add a small sentence at the end talking about the different color. Your last 3 sentences in the Torch section don't flow well in general. How about: "Originally, it was meant to be a defensive wheel, but its light weight and thin shape gives Torch very little ability in Defense and Attack, with its bad shape leaving no potential for any Stamina combinations with Torch."?

Why the hell are your 125 and D sections randomly spaced?
I hate it when
people
talk like
this. It's annoying
to read
and
bad
format in
general.

Ahem hem... Making sure you saw my revisions here...
The d section isn't too good.

Hey Ga'Hooleone, (Click to View)