Tokyo, japan

(Jan. 30, 2010  11:36 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: i know im right

can we just return to the op now, oh wait ofc not because you guys are gonna keep telling me i eat animals

Unhappy
Because you do.
And we're trying to correct your flawed way of thinking.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...6011202948
From the animal page on Wikipedia:

Deuterostomes
Superb Fairy-wren, Malurus cyaneus

Deuterostomes differ from the other Bilateria, called protostomes, in several ways. In both cases there is a complete digestive tract. However, in protostomes the initial opening (the archenteron) develops into the mouth, and an carp forms separately. In deuterostomes this is reversed. In most protostomes, cells simply fill in the interior of the gastrula to form the mesoderm, called schizocoelous development, but in deuterostomes it forms through invagination of the endoderm, called enterocoelic pouching. Deuterostomes also have a dorsal, rather than a ventral, nerve chord and their embryos undergo different cleavage.

All this suggests the deuterostomes and protostomes are separate, monophyletic lineages. The main phyla of deuterostomes are the Echinodermata and Chordata. The former are radially symmetric and exclusively marine, such as starfish, sea urchins, and sea cucumbers. The latter are dominated by the vertebrates, animals with backbones. These include fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals.

In addition to these, the deuterostomes also include the Hemichordata or acorn worms. Although they are not especially prominent today, the important fossil graptolites may belong to this group.

The Chaetognatha or arrow worms may also be deuterostomes, but more recent studies suggest protostome affinities.
(Jan. 30, 2010  11:37 PM)Crimson Wrote: Unhappy
Because you do.
And we're trying to correct your flawed way of thinking.

i dont eat animals and my way of thinking isnt flawed

you're closed minded
g2g now everyone think of other people to make them hate themselves because i know im right and its not working on me
From a real dictionary in real life
1 : any of a kingdom (Animalia) of living things including many-celled organisms and often many of the single-celled ones (as protozoans) that typically differ from plants in having cells without cellulose walls, in lacking chlorophyll and the capacity for photosynthesis, in requiring more complex food materials (as proteins), in being organized to a greater degree of complexity, and in having the capacity for spontaneous movement and rapid motor responses to stimulation

So, is a fish a living thing?
Yes, it eats, poops, & breeds.
Is a fish a multi-celled organism?
Yes, since we see fish and single cells are too small to be seen with the naked eye.
Does the fish have the capacity for spontaneous movement?
Yes, seeing as how it swims about almost non-stop during its life-time.
(Jan. 30, 2010  11:39 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: i eat animals that i don't like, like fish, and my way of thinking isnt flawed. It's justified.

Fixed.

EDIT: So when do we close this thread?
(Jan. 30, 2010  11:41 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Fixed.

EDIT: So when do we close this thread?

ok i have 5 minuntes till i have to go IT ISNT FIXED YOU CHANGED WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!!
This topic has turned real depressing.
An anime/manga/japan obsessed kid who refuses to believe that fish are animals.

Smith probably thought that in Japan, he could survive on sushi since it fits into his vegetarian lifestyle.
You eat fish! You eat animals! Just live with it!!!

Its called being a pesce-vegetarian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pescetarianism
I collected things you said in other posts into that one. You basically did say it, only using your definitions. I fixed your definition of animals to ours.

Your definition of animals is living things that you like. I'm a bit more fond of one of the kingdoms of living things.

So yes, i did fix it. I translated MFK to English.
(Jan. 30, 2010  11:44 PM)Zeox Wrote: You eat fish! You eat animals! Just live with it!!!

Its called being a pesce-vegetarians

FISH ARENT FREAKING ANIMALS FOR FRICKS SAKE!
(Jan. 30, 2010  11:45 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I collected things you said in other posts into that one. You basically did say it, only using your definitions. I fixed your definition of animals to ours.

Your definition of animals is living things that you like. I'm a bit more fond of one of the kingdoms of living things.

So yes, i did fix it. I translated MFK to English.

NO YOURE WRONG ITS NOT FIXED ITS CHANGED BY CLOSED MINDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pescetarianism

YES THEY ARE!

Plus You should be happy!! Being a pesce vegetarian is actually more healthy then being a normal vegetarian

And I feel like a nerd....
What makes your word above ALL of ours? Unlike others, this is NOT a matter of opinion.

EDIT: Thank you, Zeox.
OH YEAH

We have showed you MANY EXAMPLES OF PROOF

Where is your proof!
(Jan. 30, 2010  11:46 PM)firelord767 Wrote: What makes your word above ALL of ours? Unlike others, this is NOT a matter of opinion.

EDIT: Thank you, Zeox.

WHAT PUTS YOUR WORD ABOVE MINE HUH? I KNOW FISH ARENT ANIMALS FOR INSTANCE I HATE CROCODILES, BUT IF I WAS ATTACKED BY ONE I WOULDNT HURT IT! ID LET IT FRICKING KILL ME! THATS HOW DEDICATED I AM TO ANIMALS!
EDIT: im so tired of this friggin website with closed minded jerks, i just wanted to talk about japan and now people lie to me and make fun of me, im freaking quitting here everyones really mean here
..Your crazy

What makes my word above yours,and firelord's words above yours,is

WE HAVE PROOF
Strange, I click on a topic called "Tokyo, Japan" and I read some people trying to convince a dude that fish are indeed animals...

Special world it is. I mean, what else could fishes be?
MetalFightKai, fish are a sub-group of the animal reign. Seriously, if you had any education you would know that.

Also, as an allergic person, I will never be able to understand why you give yourself even more restrictions. You should be unhappy, because it is stupid.

This topic has never really lived, and must be closed now.
Fishes are people

Oh wait,people are animals too, Guess he still eats animals