To all the xbots

This is for all you beywiki numnuts that the xbox 360 is the best console. seriously, im gonna own you all so hard, youre just gonna be like "gtfo ps3 fanboy" and carp. because all im gonna provide is facts, something you xbots have a hard time taking in. ill probably be banned by the time you all read this anyway.
firstly, how the hell can you say xbox IN GENERAL is better than ps3? the ps3s hardware DEMOLISHES the 360s hardware, in terms of reliability (RROD), and its graphics chip and processor are SO MUCH BETTER. and having the convience of being able to change your HDD with any normal 2.5 inch SATA hdd is very convient. seriously, the xbox is the least reliable console of all time, i know people that got RROD 5 times and more. Its a frigen joke, multi billion dollar company like microsoft cant even make the damn console function correctly after periods of usage time.
my favorite part- GAMES. i find it hilarious, really when xbots say ps3 has no games. first of all, this is still the early stage of this generation. any way, what does xbox really have in terms of games? and im only gonna name exclusives. Halo 3, Gears of war 1/2, Dead or alive ( alright fighting game, street fighter DEMOLISHES it), forza 2( gran turismo 5 will eat this carp for breakfast, gt4, best racing game and highest selling racing game of all time anyone?), fable 1/2 ( please, doenst even compare to the quality of ff 13) and thats pretty much all for AA and AAA titles. but lets be honest. the only real AAA title is gears. many people were let down by halo 3, and you xbots know it. alright, to the ps3 top exclusive games: Uncharted (argueably the best console graphics this gen, awesome game all around, R:ftod, metal gear ( best game of all time anyone?) resistance 1/2 ( heavily praised by game informer), motorstorm 1/2 ( excellent graphics, great game in general) and socom:C isnt out yet, but im downloading the awesome beta right now. if you xbots with ps3s were smart you would have participated in it also.
for the future, anyone who cannot see it belongs to ps3 is blind. we all know, that after gears 2 hype dies down, xbox is going down with it. WOO HOO you got ff13. the ps3 ff13 quality will be better since it was designed for it, and we still get versus exclusively. also, little big planet, will ensure excellent holiday sales. for the way way future: ff13 and vs will cause A HUGE SURGE in ps3 sales. heavy rain will be a great game, redefining how games are played, and how can i forget killzone 2. carp, best console graphics of all time BY FAR. stfu xbots: OOOH OHHH SO GENERIC GENERIC. please stfu. seriously. its gonna be a great game, and you are in denial of this. and last but not least. this one will ensure excellent sales, and will move more consoles than any ps3 game can, trying matching this one xbots: GOD OF WAR 3. no action game can match this ones quality. it is BY FAR, the best action game of all time. once this baby rolls in, you xbots will cry. if it makes the holiday 09 release, xbox is done. it will move so many consoles over the holidays it aint even funny.
well theres the rant, have fun trying to defend your carp. also, btw i remember roan stating he likes god of war, and brad saying he wants an xbox. seriously, youre throwing away money. i dont know if brad is really anti ps3, but he just doenst like it. its like ps3 is just bent on ps3s failure, but sorry guys, it aint happening. also, i saw lou come back, thats quite funny. i see he got xbox, to follow the other fools on this site. good luck guys, i wont be back, and i will laugh as you all cry, as ps3 shapes what this gen will be; a repeat of last, with playstation at the top. yes, eat it, xbots, eat it.