Tips on building (Emporer Fornues)

Emporer forneus and twin nemesis are my only two Takara tomey beys. I have no experience building beyblades, so can someone give me pointers on what I should look for when buying and customizing beys?
(Apr. 03, 2018  10:21 PM)Sentrius Wrote: Emporer forneus and twin nemesis are my only two Takara tomey beys. I have no experience building beyblades, so can someone give me pointers on what I should look for when buying and customizing beys?

Take a look at the Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events. There you'll see everything tournament winners use and if there's anything that hasn't been seen that works in tournaments, people will talk about it there
You can get many competitive parts in buying the God Customize Set. pvcccard.expert and skyliners2012 are some reputable buyers on eBay that sell it for about $50 USD. Look over the parts and compare it to the winning combos thread.

But yeah, keeping an eye on the results from different tournaments is something I find very helpful myself.

Cool that you have Twin Nemesis! I'm interested in seeing what that guy can do. I ordered one myself and am waiting on it.

For Emperor Forneus, I think it's good to check out the thread for it. There is some good discussion that's worth looking at, I think.
(Apr. 03, 2018  10:21 PM)Sentrius Wrote: Emporer forneus and twin nemesis are my only two Takara tomey beys. I have no experience building beyblades, so can someone give me pointers on what I should look for when buying and customizing beys?

I usually brainstorm combos I would like to try, and research the parts on the Beyblade Wiki.

I have a combo in mind that I made up. eF.7B.At. I replaced 0 with 7 because 7 has more stamina, and I chose Bump since it's heavy. Recently, Super Beyblade Family tested out Yard against Atomic, and Atomic was proved to be better