Timewarp! my newset and greatest story

well it's about a teenager who finds a man who has the power to control time and create the greatest illusions. here it is...

Time, what is it? What is the true meaning of life? will the world end in 2012? First off no, the world won't end in 2012, I personally asked the mayans. But I can tell you a good answer for #1. It's a flow. A river. Once you control that, you can decieve the mind. create great illusions, ones that etch in their minds, stay there for eternity. If you master the trick of illusions you can control a person. The flow of a persons mind and eyes are parallel to that of times. Not only do you believe it, you feel like anything else would be fake. this is the concept of Timewarp, and illusion masters. I have a friend. He created all you know. The government have agents who learn this secret art. All you know is a lie, to keep you from the truth. There is no earth. The sun died thousands of milleniums ago. You know your life up until now? the government knows the rest of it. If you don't believe this try pouring a bottle of water upside down. Think that its not going to pur and it won't. I'm an anti-agent. one of many who bring people round to the truth. we show you the many secrets they don't want you to know.
nice story i love it
its not a beyblade story, and sorry i am not taking requests for this as it may be publishable...
Cool Keep going
...Wow, really epic.

You use grandiose vocabulary. Love it.
yeah thanks sparta! i might be able to get this one published! but i reckon you guys deserve to hear it first!
I really like it! It seems like the Matrix, you know? Keep going.
yeah, got inspiration from that and inception...
thx s, just got bck from my journeys, trust me, definitely worth it...