Time between the last three seasons of Beyblade burst?

Does anyone know how much time passes between Turbo and Rise, between Rise and surge and between Surge and Quad Drive, with an actual source backing it? i've heard two different things both as consensus (Using Valt as an example, A: Valt is 14 in Rise, 15 in surge and quad drive, or B: Valt is 16 in rise, 17 in surge and quad drive) but I've never seen ANY actual sources of information for anything past Turbo.

If anyone has an actual source for this (or if it's just speculation: if anyone knows where that idea comes from) PLEASE link it to me. I am so intrigued by this.

P.S. Apologies if this should be put in the general thoughts thread; I do not use this forum so I'm unsure
(Dec. 18, 2022  1:26 AM)kirbykerbeus Wrote: Does anyone know how much time passes between Turbo and Rise, between Rise and surge and between Surge and Quad Drive, with an actual source backing it? i've heard two different things both as consensus (Using Valt as an example, A: Valt is 14 in Rise, 15 in surge and quad drive, or B: Valt is 16 in rise, 17 in surge and quad drive) but I've never seen ANY actual sources of information for anything past Turbo.

If anyone has an actual source for this (or if it's just speculation: if anyone knows where that idea comes from) PLEASE link it to me. I am so intrigued by this.

P.S. Apologies if this should be put in the general thoughts thread; I do not use this forum so I'm unsure

The official beyblade world site says that Rise takes place a year after Valt and Aiger's title match. It also states that DB/QuadDrive takes place a few months after Surge. The only time gap where there seems to be no official info is the gap between Rise Surge.
(Dec. 18, 2022  1:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2022  1:26 AM)kirbykerbeus Wrote: Does anyone know how much time passes between Turbo and Rise, between Rise and surge and between Surge and Quad Drive, with an actual source backing it? i've heard two different things both as consensus (Using Valt as an example, A: Valt is 14 in Rise, 15 in surge and quad drive, or B: Valt is 16 in rise, 17 in surge and quad drive) but I've never seen ANY actual sources of information for anything past Turbo.

The official beyblade world site says that Rise takes place a year after Valt and Aiger's title match. It also states that DB/QuadDrive takes place a few months after Surge. The only time gap where there seems to be no official info is the gap between Rise Surge.
Hi. Your answer is of a lot of help, but I seem to be incapable of finding what you speak of. Could you please send a link or something of the sort?
(Dec. 18, 2022  2:14 PM)kirbykerbeus Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2022  1:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The official beyblade world site says that Rise takes place a year after Valt and Aiger's title match. It also states that DB/QuadDrive takes place a few months after Surge. The only time gap where there seems to be no official info is the gap between Rise Surge.
Hi. Your answer is of a lot of help, but I seem to be incapable of finding what you speak of. Could you please send a link or something of the sort?

https://www.beyblade-fc.com/posts/series/juocoq

https://www.beyblade-fc.com/posts/series/lwmfuj