Tier Vs. Skill: The Constantly Confusing Variables

Poll: Tier or Skill?

Tier
17.69%
Skill
82.31%
Total: 100% 147 vote(s)
Player skill has nothing to do with the tier list. 0
To me,i think skill outranks tiers. Reason 1:Because it depends on the blader and how he uses it to battle. Also top tier to me is what they reccomend to when a battle.I also agree with the launch and technique.Also the way you customize it also matters since it could or could not effect the bey's perfomance. heres a question. lets say i made it to the world championship finals and i have to face the last blader to win the tournament.He uses the same technique.same launch,same bey as me. What next?
Spin-Sonic-I don't know how I got in this, but...Of course I'm down at times at the first lost,I mean who wouldn't be a tinsy bit down,especially when Im facing high rank people,or maybe its just me.I've changed now because I relize it's just a game,and I'll get better at it eventually,not all about winning,I've learned that through the past tournaments I have been in,and I finally got a place in one of them which shows that I have improved a bit.

Back to the topic-There are thousands of Beyblade customizations,Top-tiers are up there are supposed to be the most assuring combos to use,In my opinion it depends on how the person use it to their advantages and what they are able to do with it,I also believe that some combos just can't beat top tier no matter what you do

Example:Im using Basalt Bull 230AS,most are top tier except AS which people say is not good ,but with the combo I used,I learned it made a jumping movement while leaning pretty much smashing other beys or outspinning them and guess what?I almost placed using that same combo all through the the tournament,outspun a Basalt 100SD when most people thought it would topple because of the unstable bottom.It dosen't always matter about Top Tier, but the game relies mostly on skill.I end my case.I'm also pretty sure other people have similar stories.
If this thread doesn't start containing more than 100% recycled arguments and personal nonsense, I'm closing it.
Might as well,if so many of the same arguements are coming up,how is it going to change,there is nothing else to prove.
(Dec. 19, 2011  10:48 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Might as well,if so many of the same arguements are coming up,how is it going to change,there is nothing else to prove.

Good point. Hazel?
aaaand boom goes the dynamite.