Tidings, bladers!

Tidings, Bladers
I have avid memories of my sibling and I exclaiming "Let it rip!" as heftily as our lungs would carry our voices, which is why I decided to revisit the first series of beyblade, this ofcourse lead to my desire in purchasing a new one and my obvious discovery of this website, and to my great elation, tournaments right near my area!

Be that as it may, I am familiarising myself with the tournament rules and working on procuring a metal fight/4D beyblade as I so wistfully type this (I am torn betwixt Gravity Perseus, D Basalt Horogium, Death Quetzalcoatl and Variares) Much has changed since I last held a ripcord aloft, and rightfully so.
I always favoured Defensive type beyblades with a nasty punch to bring blight upon my foes!

Your hello's, merry wishes and advice are duly welcome,

Wan.
*sniff* Great introduction! Welcome!

Be sure to read your welcome PM from Kai-V and PM me if you have questions...
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read the rules thoroughly. Have a nice stay.
If I may ask, in what state/country do you live?

P.S. Loving the way you type/speak. Tongue_out
Best Introduction so far best one I've seen.Welcome Tech.Enjoy your stay!
(Jan. 12, 2012  3:05 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: *sniff* Great introduction! Welcome!
Be sure to read your welcome PM from Kai-V and PM me if you have questions...
*Offers you a quilted tissue*
Weep not for I my dear man, weep for your soon to be inundated inbox!
(Jan. 12, 2012  7:26 AM)Tech Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read the rules thoroughly. Have a nice stay.
If I may ask, in what state/country do you live?
P.S. Loving the way you type/speak. Tongue_out
Blighty/London, no mere words could adequetely describe my raw gusto with which i so feverishly explored the London-Tournement threads
(Jan. 12, 2012  8:41 AM)MrRayBeyblades Wrote: Best Introduction so far best one I've seen.Welcome Tech.Enjoy your stay!
Thank you my good man!

My hands are shackled to my thighs at present, choosing this beyblade is proving a most volatile challenge indeed!

Wow you really sure talk or should i say type alot!

Just saying you actually done the best introduction... Not just saying Hi im BeybladeKing1 and im the best blader!

Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!

Please read this.. IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!!

How To Make Good Posts and Not Get Warned
HAHAHHA Love your style bro!
Welcome to the WBO!

Have fun, and make sure you don't make bad posts!

Grin
quote='NatsuDragneel' pid='880144' dateline='1326366128']
Just saying you actually done the best introduction... Not just saying Hi im BeybladeKing1 and im the best blader!
[/quote]
You gentlefolks are an organisation, t'would be most unceremonious of me to commit otherwise!
(Jan. 12, 2012  12:02 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: Please read this.. IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!!
How To Make Good Posts and Not Get Warned
(Jan. 12, 2012  12:33 PM)JCx06 Wrote: Have fun, and make sure you don't make bad posts!
Grin
Have I commited some sort of folly in my post? I perused the rules and guidelines presented to me most liberally when I first took heed of the personal message upon my registration! (Please notify me if i've acted a blighting rapscallion, as i will fix my misgivings most duely)

lol A lot of new members don't read the rules and so get warned in their posts, so just a heads up! Smile