Three, Two, One, LET IT RIP!!!

Hey guys.

My name is Paolo currently living in Auckland, New Zealand.

After 9 years I cannot believe this beautiful cartoon/toy is being ressurected! Although it never died on me.

I learned of the comeback when my little cousins (7 - 13) years of age were askiing for BeyBlades for XMAS. I wa slike WTF? It's back? But I was dissapointed in how the new ones look and how they are built. However it's not all bad, as this is the second generation of Bladers.

I remember back when I was 10 with my $15 cash money running around every store in hope to find a BeyBlade in the shelves. IT WAS ALWAYS SOLD OUT HERE IN NEW ZEALAND!

The first BeyBlade I ever owned was a Dranzer S and that BeyBlade was intense! it smashed all the kids Beyblades out of the ring or till it completely drained spin in one of them Plastic Vortex stadiums.

A few days ago I woke up my favorite Beyblade from it's 8 year slumber the BLACK DRANZER! I remember in stock form it performed good, but being me I had to make a few DIY upgrades to it, i.e. filling in the gaps on the bacl of the attack ring to increase rigidity and momentum. Then it really kicked as with it's semi flat tip. However it is very battle worn and there is a slight crack on the attack ring... Almost brought a tear to my eye. But I recently purchased a Dranzer G and Dragoon G from EBAy! I am soooo excited! I have always wanted one of these engine gear BeyBlades but I never saw them when I was a kid. Now I just hope I get them in time before I go back to the Philippines where there will be a family reunion so I can kill my little cousins Beyblades!

Anyways the current Beyblades I have now or from what I have recovered are:

Dranzer S (One completely smashed + 2 smashed ARs)
Dranzer F
Black Dranzer F
Master Dranzer
Dragoon F
Trygle (Jumping one)
Galzzly
Galeon

I have more but most of them are in pieces, when I mean pieces I mean smashed, snapped, battle f**ked LMAO.

I am also into the following:

POKEMON!
Guns (Airsoft)
Cars (I drive a 1997 Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT)
Designer Colognes/Fragrances (Gotta keep my Beyblades smelling fresh)
Espresso Coffee (Mochaccino)
Long walks on the beach
Watching the sun set and rise
Deep hearted conversations.

hahaha just foolin around.
Welcome to the WBO!
beyblades are back in metal fusion or metal fight here are some storm peguses ,rock leone, ligtning l drago
Welcome to the WBO! There are a few other New Zealand members on here! Hope you enjoy it here.
heyy welcome
i am also a airsofter lol
Hey Welcome to the WBO! I remember when I was 4 and use to play with my Draciel S, I used to have a note book and write down made up adventures. Anyways hope you have a good stay here.
Welcome to the WBO. Checkout the beywiki. its a very useful tool in finding out what beyblades work and don't work. Also they do have the plastic beyblades categorized. And if you need anything feel free to PM me.
Welcome to the WBO! Sadly some old school beyblades aren't on Beywiki, *Cough* Dragoon G *Cough*, however a lot are so it may bring memories back, you are lucky too, Dranzer G is hard to get hold of, and I only have 2 old beyblades and a Trygle AR.
Welcome to the WBO, please the language here.
Thanks everyone! These new Metal Fight beybaldes have started growing on me so what the heck, I went and bought heaps to start my collection. One thing I don't like about the new Metal fight beys are that there are heaps of them that look identical or very similar unlike the old ones, they are all unique and have their own design.

But none the less still cool.

I hope to have HMS and MF all collected.
Welcome.
Your name is italian,did you know?
Have you got italian parents?
Helo Welcome To World Beyblade Organasation
Welcome to the WBO. Grazzly is my second favorite, with Zues being my favorite.
What up brotha. That last part made me laugh. Enjoy your stay ~