Three-For-All!

Aww... This brings me back to the days where my team would get together almost every weekend to battle. I remember the Fatal 4-Ways and Triple Threat matches we had. They were awesome. =D

We hardly ever used the Hasbro stadiums for the 'more then 2 blades' matches. And we didn't have any Takara Stadiums (I never was able to get my hands on that Tornado Balance Type S I wanted so badly. Pinching_eyes ). So most of the time, we used household items that would suit as a better stadium, but that would'nt affect our Blade Bases or tips.

I'll post videos of some Triple Threat matches tommorow. I'm reuniting my team tommorow since we haven't gotten together in awhile. I'll also try posting some other matches just for fun. Joyful_3
Prongs Wrote:Aww... This brings me back to the days where my team would get together almost every weekend to battle. I remember the Fatal 4-Ways and Triple Threat matches we had. They were awesome. =D

We hardly ever used the Hasbro stadiums for the 'more then 2 blades' matches. And we didn't have any Takara Stadiums (I never was able to get my hands on that Tornado Balance Type S I wanted so badly. Pinching_eyes ). So most of the time, we used household items that would suit as a better stadium, but that would'nt affect our Blade Bases or tips.

I'll post videos of some Triple Threat matches tommorow. I'm reuniting my team tommorow since we haven't gotten together in awhile. I'll also try posting some other matches just for fun. Joyful_3

You should get them to register here. Or, at least take a look at the wiki.
Prongs Wrote:Aww... This brings me back to the days where my team would get together almost every weekend to battle. I remember the Fatal 4-Ways and Triple Threat matches we had. They were awesome. =D

We hardly ever used the Hasbro stadiums for the 'more then 2 blades' matches. And we didn't have any Takara Stadiums (I never was able to get my hands on that Tornado Balance Type S I wanted so badly. >_< ). So most of the time, we used household items that would suit as a better stadium, but that would'nt affect our Blade Bases or tips.

Get them to come here! Encourage the Beyblade revival. Smile
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Get them to come here! Encourage the Beyblade revival. Smile

Offer a pie!

Wait... I want a pie...

Hey Brad, can we offer a pie with every new membership? Redeemable at BND'08?
No, Elliot, we cannot offer pie.
can we offer cake then?
I will fly in if I get BOTH cake and pie.
G Wrote:I will fly in if I get BOTH cake and pie.

i will personally serve you them if you come
will they be served on a silver platter?!
how about on a giant attack ring?
Cake stadium anyone?
o and we can battle in it with beyblade shaped donuts!
Instant win. Now, how much are plane tickets to Canada from the UK...

Back on topic, I might try and get a couple of my mates who like blading round and film a few 3 way battles. We're all noobs, but w/e haha. Should be fun in the Ultimate stadium Grin
I would go with a defense/survival combo. Yes an smash-attack type can smack the others out of the stadium, but the attack power is always fading really fast, so after the first hit, the beyblade is almost drained from it´s power. A defense/survival type is vulnerble, yes, but yet can it with the right technique avoid or resist the attacks and hopefully outspin the opponents.