Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general

little off but is T125 ES is legal parts in tournys right?
It's a destabilizer which is a sub category of attack.
(Aug. 22, 2010  10:10 PM)adiennika24 Wrote: little off but is T125 ES is legal parts in tournys right?

Well yeah : |
Everything BUT Libra is legal.
(Aug. 22, 2010  10:12 PM)Marco Wrote: It's a destabilizer which is a sub category of attack.

Ok so I just tried testing it out and honestly it just doesnt seem like something I like and it even suffered from destabilizing itself more than the other blade so thank you for the suggestion and I will probably keep it this way for awhile in case somebody else I know likes it better than I do
(Aug. 22, 2010  10:37 PM)souless1234 Wrote: What were the conditions?

I am assuming this is asked towards me so it happened in the Hasbro Super Vortex stadium against a Storm Libra CH120 SF and I forget the exact outcomes but it only one 3 times out of the 10 battles and I mean it could just be the way I Beyblade but the top just isnt for me
isn't this similar to the random thoughts thread?
Made Flame Cancer 145S out of spare parts i had when i first got Hasbro bey-blades last month out of pure boredom. Then it breaks my LLDrago(Posted pictures). Then people use it(Not saying i was original creator. So i don't want to see anything about "You didn't make it first,you lair")
It beats my S.Pegasus and Rock Leone(Do not mention Earth.I haven't been able to find another earth eagle at walmart at the moment.) with ease(Unless rock hits its track) But Drago seemed to be the only one who could beat it without a problem at the time. Always thought it might have been the Stadium i was using.Not using PTW

On my quest to make Orso actually useful. I placed it on a Storm __ 100RF thinking it'll help somehow.
Then i read "Changing a clear wheel on an attack type doesnt change anything about the performance"
Well that sucks...But it seems to bounce every time it enters the stadium while none of the other clear wheels gave this effect.
(Aug. 22, 2010  11:57 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: isn't this similar to the random thoughts thread?

I'd rather have this topic than tons of "THIS BEYBLADE HAS 10 STARS.IT IS ULTIMATE" Or something very very similar to that
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmlDRD4meW0
:V

This video doesn't really prove anything except for the fact quetz struggles against the 145 height, it says so in brads article about libra ch120 rf, to use 145 against quetz because of the fact it hits the plastic on 145 track and causes less recoil.
Mc Frown, did you get the same results when you used a different low attack?
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmlDRD4meW0

I(We all) have created a monster..It shall be burned on Mt.Burnstuffhere
Guess it wasn't the stadium after all.
I would only consider it as a counter to Quetz 90RF as of now, but chances are you won't know what your opponent is using. But we need others to test to see if they get the same results.
Flame Cancer 145S
woot jsut figured this bey out b4 reading this post and was shocked to see other pple use it
also wouldnt a bey like a QuetzCH120CS beat a bey like this?

i jsut want to kno if someone could test this
Pretty much any tall attackers beat it.

EDIT: And I use a MF.
By any chance, have you tested that combo against MF Quetz CH120CS?
As a comparison to the 90RF.
Aw.
Too bad, I don't have most of the parts for your MF Flame Cancer, or an Attack Stadium.
Perhaps someone else might have both, hah.
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:48 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: Flame Cancer 145S
woot jsut figured this bey out b4 reading this post and was shocked to see other pple use it
also wouldnt a bey like a QuetzCH120CS beat a bey like this?

i jsut want to kno if someone could test this

Yes it is quite obvious that if that combo could achieve an 80%+ win rate against top tier defense it would beat a mediocre stamina combo by an even bigger margin. Also you forgot a MF on that combo.

EDIT: Wow.. I forgot there was a third page... Fail.
I use MF Flame cancer 145S. It's not a stamina combo. It's pretty good I think. Beats Earth defence combos pretty well. Not sure about stamina. Can beat Quetz 90RF and Storm 100RF. Low attack types don't do well against it.
Sounds lik a bit of a gamble though. The metagame is leaning towards taller attackers aren't they?
Plus with all the destabilizers and what not I don't think this would fare well against them, in my opinion, testing will be needed. First you would have to test against stamina types, if it wins there then were all in for a rollercoaster of stamina changing fun!
M145 is a pretty good on ray pegasisM145RF
(Aug. 24, 2010  9:42 AM)megablader2 Wrote: I use MF Flame cancer 145S. It's not a stamina combo. It's pretty good I think. Beats Earth defence combos pretty well. Not sure about stamina. Can beat Quetz 90RF and Storm 100RF. Low attack types don't do well against it.

im just stating the obvous(spelled wrong) here
bbbuuuttt...
isnt all lost atk types week against the 145 height...
just stating