This site..

hey! publicity !

Edit: a hilarious post: "im just tired of everyones carp all of you post pointless things if u wanna do tht then go here www.forums.beywiki.com let them deal with your pointless s%!@ this is a beyblade site" aahhahahaha
I thought I was suddenly high with the colours I was seeing. What's wrong with this website? O.O

Why did they get their banner from "MyBannerMaker"?! Are their photoshop downloading and tutorial reading skills not good enough to make their own non-pixelated banner? =O

Also, why is the forum not centered? It's so wide! >.>

Is it just me that has noticed that a lot of people that join this website make their own or get the idea to make their own beyblade forums? I'm not talking about beyUK here, that's got decent stuff on it to begin with but rather sites like this one.
What the hell? Are they doing that to make it look like the forum is active? If so then lol, I can just make a simple replace script and put it in the footer to make that happen and they've wasted all that time.

Better yet, why not just accept that it's a carp forum compared to this? =S

EDIT: Not trying to be a kiss carp but it's sorta true. =/
I love how they want to be serious and they say if your not serious then go to beywiki. AHAHAHAHAH
Quote:I AM MR SPAM

So serious. xD

I wonder why this person made their own site when they signed up on Beywiki in the first place? =S
I wonder why their still bitter about it for? why dont they move on geez
omg they are a bunch of kids who dont know anything about beyblading and i joined to help them aout a bit with mfb!!!!!!! u guys shooldnt make fun of them just because they dont know alot bout a spining top game gosh grow up a bit D:<
-.- i posted alot there but i just deleted my account because how embarassing that site is
-.- and i was tellin them to come here with their spam sooo u guys would be asses to them and ban them -.-
This is all so overwhelming (the colors of the site, I mean)...let us take a moment to look at some of Moderator Kai's posts:

Quote:I AM MR SPAM

Quote:lol yah

Quote:wha wha?

(Here, he his getting into an argument)
Quote:ok then why dont you go now

Quote:stop posting over me!
(A nice, modlike post)

Quote:what ever!

Quote:yesterday was a cool argument

Quote:Ouch! You smacked my winky!

Nice moderator you chose, Raykon, genius move there
(Nov. 30, 2008  3:32 AM)taru678 Wrote: -.- i posted alot there but i just deleted my account because how embarassing that site is
-.- and i was tellin them to come here with their spam sooo u guys would be asses to them and ban them -.-

It may help to think for awhile before you post things. "have them spam us so we can ban them and be mean to them" ? um....

And the mods there think draciel ms is amazing and that bit beasts are real
(Nov. 30, 2008  4:01 AM)B Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  3:32 AM)taru678 Wrote: -.- i posted alot there but i just deleted my account because how embarassing that site is

It may help to think for awhile before you post things. "have them spam us so we can ban them and be mean to them" ? um....

And the mods there think draciel ms is amazing and that bit beasts are real

All of them, or just Kai? He's 8, so it's somewhat justifiable if it's only him
There was a whole discussion about draciels having the best defence beyblade. The admins agreed, which is totally outragious, then they said we are all about spam XD.
(Nov. 30, 2008  4:12 AM)B Wrote: There was a whole discussion about draciels having the best defence beyblade. The admins agreed, which is totally outragious, then they said we are all about spam XD.

WHAT

LINK
Draciel is on the beyblade hobby thing, its a poll, i think the spam thing is on the lets get serious thing by............Brooklyn!
guys u dnt know how unbelievebly i am embarassed about joining that site =.=
Here's the topic where they claim Draciel's awesomeness [for about 5 posts, before Kai goes off on a spampage]:

http://www.beybladegang.proboards106.com...&thread=79
they've made it so you have to register to view it now

not a chance in hell
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: they've made it so you have to register to view it now

not a chance in hell

I just registered under the alias "mistapoetatohead"

don't know why, really, there's nothing to discuss there besides their ignorance
Taru, why do they hate you so much there ? XD
apparently they hate me because i wanted to be serious with them and tell them about mfb and stuff go loook at the mfb topics they spammed and what not also they use TT hongli beyblades and think tht the hms are the new beyblades(all except the admin)
=.= I did it so you wont frigen look at it fool,Just move on and forget about this site,I created a new site without Kai.
lol why not just use beywiki? ur forums wont be as popular as this btw y do u still use beywiki no offesnse
(Nov. 30, 2008  6:18 AM)savatoex Wrote: lol why not just use beywiki? ur forums wont be as popular as this btw y do u still use beywiki no offesnse

I have no problem with smaller Beyblade websites serving a niche. I think it's great, actually ... but I don't see the point here.