This is late, but hey.

Hi.

I'm Kaizoku Burst.

I live in the Midwest. I'm 33 years old. I'm Filipino. I'm a dad. 

I watched and played with Beyblades about twenty years ago when the original series was on the air, but I didn't have any friends to play with so I fell out of it fairly quickly.

I rediscovered them when I took my kids (twin boys, both four years old at the time) to Target one day and, without any prior exposure to the franchise, they became fixated on a couple of Hypersphere Beys. I thought, hey, for $16 total I can walk out of here without an incident. Naturally I went online and did some research because I wanted to make sure they had the best play experience possible, and I got hooked. I enjoy collecting them. I like the designs. I also like that they're a bit of a physics lesson in disguise. 

I currently work in the aerospace industry, building and testing emergency power equipment for commercial and military aircraft. I'm also a freelance videographer/photographer. I do a lot of client work, such as shooting events, weddings, and music videos. 

I kind of just dig toys/collecting in general. High end action figures are mostly my jam. I also use my talents to make Beyblade videos whenever I can find the time.

(I'm also secretly hoping I'm not the only person here in his thirties.)
(Mar. 09, 2022  2:34 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: Hi.

I'm Kaizoku Burst.

I live in the Midwest. I'm 33 years old. I'm Filipino. I'm a dad. 

I watched and played with Beyblades about twenty years ago when the original series was on the air, but I didn't have any friends to play with so I fell out of it fairly quickly.

I rediscovered them when I took my kids (twin boys, both four years old at the time) to Target one day and, without any prior exposure to the franchise, they became fixated on a couple of Hypersphere Beys. I thought, hey, for $16 total I can walk out of here without an incident. Naturally I went online and did some research because I wanted to make sure they had the best play experience possible, and I got hooked. I enjoy collecting them. I like the designs. I also like that they're a bit of a physics lesson in disguise. 

I currently work in the aerospace industry, building and testing emergency power equipment for commercial and military aircraft. I'm also a freelance videographer/photographer. I do a lot of client work, such as shooting events, weddings, and music videos. 

I kind of just dig toys/collecting in general. High end action figures are mostly my jam. I also use my talents to make Beyblade videos whenever I can find the time.

(I'm also secretly hoping I'm not the only person here in his thirties.)
Wow, nice backstory. Kinda makes you notice that people on the internet aren't just any person that comes online, each is unique on their own way and stuff. I'm probably going to be like that for the rest of the day.
Anyhow, Welcome to the WBO
(I'm not in my thirties)
Nice to meet you "A Dad" (I have out dad joked the dad!). Enjoy you stay here at the WBO!