This is Just an Introduction...

Before we blow your minds, the show is All That and yes, we do it all the time. So-

Okay, I'm old, I get it. T_T
Aaaaanyhow. Kinda did this in reverse order, posting another thread before posting an introduction. Not really much to tell ATM to be honest, though I'll share what beys I have in my collection to start things up. Most of which is built from parts I got individually, but that's not really important ATM. Everything listed is legit Hasbro or Takara Tomy. No Sonokong yet, though that may change in the future.

1x L-Drago Destroy/Destructor LW105LF
1x Sol Blaze V145AS (Eclipse Version)
1x Thief Phoenic/Phoenix E230GCF
***NEW ADDITION*** 1x Dark Capricorn 105RF
2 Custom specs, below:
Screw Phoenix/Spiral Fireblaze 125SF (Uses Spiral Fusion Wheel, standard Fireblaze Energy Ring and Face Bolt, & clear Red Spin Track and Performance Tip.)
Screw Pegasis/Spiral Pegasus 105RF (Uses a rare Neon Green Pegasus Face Bolt, Spiral Fusion Wheel, Galaxy Pegasus Energy Ring, & clear-green Spin Track and Performance Tip)

And as for extra parts, I have a Leone Energy Ring (From an original release Counter Leone Bey, IIRC), a pale yellow 135 Spin Track, a white 145 Spin Track, and a clear blue 90WF Spin Track & Performance Tip.

Anyway, that's all I've got so far, though I've got a couple other things coming in from eBay, so I'll probably update this post later on.
Updated my list with the first of my eBay Beys, that I just I got today, and also fixed a mistake on Spiral Pegasus' specs, where I had erroneously typed "100RF" instead of "105RF".
Welcome to the WBO Smile