This board is full of ingrates.

(Mar. 14, 2009  6:29 PM)arbitor365 Wrote: i always used a sliding shoot but im not sure what you guys call it. its pretty effective.

You know, when they tried to "keep with the times" and make adjustments with the engine gear and magnet beyblades at least they were all compatible with each other and the originals. Why not make these new blades compatible?? why? Whats one good reason?

That's they're business plan. Most of the people who will be buying the new blades won't own any of the old one's.
Wow I just realized how long it took me to write my post, there have been a page of replies already lol
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:35 PM)BladerQ Wrote: That's they're business plan. Most of the people who will be buying the new blades won't own any of the old one's.

so basicly you are verifying my claims that the new series will be aimed torward the NOOBS
I'm currently disecting your post so please bear with me.
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:34 PM)arbitor365 Wrote: The medium and large weight disks work good. As for bases, draciel or drigger bases are what i usually use.

why are you quizzing me? why cant you stay on topic??

Aha, knew it. You got Sliding Shoot of the wiki.

Stick around I bet everyone could learn loads from you. Who knew that a Defense type beyblade base could be used for DEFENSE?!?
/sarcasm
EXPLODES OF COURSE ITS AIMED TO NOOBS! IT CEASED PRODUCTION 4 YEARS AGO! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT?
Lol, I don't think he's totally dumb (though he slightly disproved this while I was typing XD)......he's just really got his perspective screwed around and is lacking a bit of knowledge. But only a few people know every aspect of beyblade inside and out. Actually, they're our Comittee. ^^;

I think the problem here are your options.

1) you are a noob who doesnt respect the originals
2) You are a fan who was here from the beginning but you are dumb enough to start all over.

First of, they're essentially the same point worder differently. Secondly, we're not 'dumb' - we're smart enough to understand the pyhsics behind each parta. Thirdly, we're not 'starting all over', we're adding to our collections with a brand new generation. And it's exciting. We have the same type of game but a load of small changes we have to master and new combos to learn. Just put this behind you and give in to the awesomeness of MFB. They're all metal for gods sake. Isn't that the kind of stuff you dreamed about when you were younger? Grin
Besides, no-ones gonna stop you from playing with plastics in your own time. We'll probably even have plastic tourneys still, they just won't be as regular because we have to focus on and promote this new series. So that we can spread the happiness and passion to as many people as possible. Grin

Also, you seem to have 'noob' and 'newb' confused. Please learn the definitions and tsop tossing the word 'noob' around so freely. It's as bad as 'fail' and it's lost it's meaning. It's actually making you look like a 'noob'.
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:34 PM)Blitz Wrote: Most people here started with the Plastic beyblades, and we all still like to use them, along with the HMS.
But what we are trying to get across is that we are lucky to even see a new series of beyblade so we should support it 100% so it will last longer this time.
So we aren't saying throw away your old collection, just try and move on and focus on the new series.

But you are missing my point. why move to a new series? why in the holy mother of **** would I want that? If im starting over, i might as well start any new collection. This new series should not hold ANY value to the hardcore fans.
Go away if you aren't going to listen
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:39 PM)arbitor365 Wrote: But you are missing my point. why move to a new series? why in the holy mother of **** would I want that? If im starting over, i might as well start any new collection. This new series should not hold ANY value to the hardcore fans.

Read my post, I answer this. The old series is out of production. This is the next generation, as more and more people adopt this it will become the standard. Heck I want it to become the standard.
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:42 PM)Giga Wrote: Piss off if you aren't going to listen

Whats the point of this community if there is no room for criticism and scrutiny? Im trying to make some valid reasons why this new series is pointless. Threads get very boring when people sit around agreeing with each other. And its annoying as all hell when im getting ganged by literally 10 people. whatever. i dont care. I think I might make a youtube review about this (even though i primarily focus on video game reviews).
Uh you hit the nail on the head. 10 PEOPLE. Do you even give the slightest thought to the fact that the ten people might be right? And You may be wrong? These are not valid points they have been brought up hundreds of times and now, like Brad I am SICK of it. Make some valid points or gtfo
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:46 PM)arbitor365 Wrote: Whats the point of this community if there is no room for criticism and scrutiny? Im trying to make some valid reasons why this new series is pointless. Threads get very boring when people sit around agreeing with each other. And its annoying as all hell when im getting ganged by literally 10 people. whatever. i dont care. I think I might make a youtube review about this (even though i primarily focus on video game reviews).
Will you read Arjun's post already ? Whatever you say has been answered by him. Do not tell me it is too long for you to read.
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:46 PM)arbitor365 Wrote: Whats the point of this community if there is no room for criticism and scrutiny? Im trying to make some valid reasons why this new series is pointless. Threads get very boring when people sit around agreeing with each other. And its annoying as all hell when im getting ganged by literally 10 people. whatever. i dont care. I think I might make a youtube review about this (even though i primarily focus on video game reviews).

What are you trying to criticize? If you want to spend your money on old blades go right ahead. Just don't expect them to bring back plastics, since they have no reason to. I would much rather invest my money into a series that currently is getting new additions.
What would you prefer a compeletly new series which gives more people the chance to experience the hobby or no new series at all?
The old series isn't going to attract lots of new people is it? it finished 4 YEARS AGO, so what is the point of continuing it, no one would know what the hell was going on, except the people that use to watch it, many of them aren't even into blading any more.
I'm personally glad they didn't carry on with the old series they would of run out of ideas before long, the new series has fresh new ideas which is going to attract a lot more new people, meaning more new bladers, the "hardcore" fans should be pleased just to see a new series, your obv not one of them, you're stuck in the past and should really just move on and be happy with what we are getting or just get out tbh.
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:44 PM)Arjun Wrote: Read my post, I answer this. The old series is out of production. This is the next generation, as more and more people adopt this it will become the standard. Heck I want it to become the standard.

Is it so hard to make them compatible???? Its not like it's been 20 years since they made them. It has been 4 years. If there are as many hardcore fans as you claim who are still active, than there should be plenty of people with plastic tops. Or heres an idea. Why not re-release the older tops with a greater variety of blades and arenas. Maybe there could be more ways to customize the bit pieces or bases. They could have used some creativity but instead they just decided to start all over.
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Will you read Arjun's post already ? Whatever you say has been answered by him. Do not tell me it is too long for you to read.

no I only have about 12 comments a second, to sort through. this wouldn't be a problem if I was debating 1 on 1.
Everyone is just posting the same thing. Spontaneously. How can we all be wrong compared to one person?

I can understand what you're trying to say. But we've listened to your 'criticisms' and respoded accordingly.

YOU are the one who is skipping over out valid points, ignoring that you've been proved wrong and repeating the same points.

I've broken this down in an effort to get you to read it. Being as you can't seem to read posts that have more then two lines bunched together.

I tried to be nice and just show you were you went wrong but you ignored that and insulted us. So kindly get lost now.
well guys i gotta go for now. I have a life outside beyblades. Ill be back tomorrow.
out of 6 billion people on the earth we have 1000 members and around half of them are people like you. Have you used a MFB? Cause it ENDED 4 carp YEARS AGO
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:51 PM)arbitor365 Wrote: Is it so hard to make them compatible???? Its not like it's been 20 years since they made them. It has been 4 years. If there are as many hardcore fans as you claim who are still active, than there should be plenty of people with plastic tops. Or heres an idea. Why not re-release the older tops with a greater variety of blades and arenas. Maybe there could be more ways to customize the bit pieces or bases. They could have used some creativity but instead they just decided to start all over.

I already answered this before, they are a business. They would not be making this stuff if they could not sell new equipment. They are not a charity out to pander to your nostalgia.

When you create a new series it needs to outperform its predecessors. EG failed this and it hurt the game's popularity. HMS was little to late. By backpeddling to plastic you have new products that cannot stand a chance to the older HMS.

Also I stated that I (the hardcore as you call it) am not the major market. Children are, so why can't you register that.
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:53 PM)arbitor365 Wrote: well guys i gotta go for now. I have a life outside beyblades. Ill be back tomorrow.

Really, I expect :protarget: s from you then.
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:51 PM)arbitor365 Wrote: Is it so hard to make them compatible???? Its not like it's been 20 years since they made them. It has been 4 years. If there are as many hardcore fans as you claim who are still active, than there should be plenty of people with plastic tops. Or heres an idea. Why not re-release the older tops with a greater variety of blades and arenas. Maybe there could be more ways to customize the bit pieces or bases. They could have used some creativity but instead they just decided to start all over.
They couldn't have made any money or marketed to a whole new generation of kids if they did that. And we would have had another series with the Bladebreakers which would not have helped with this either. Please think this through.

(Mar. 14, 2009  6:51 PM)arbitor365 Wrote: no I only have about 12 comments a second, to sort through. this wouldn't be a problem if I was debating 1 on 1.

We all have the same amoutn of posts to read and a lot more to type as we're contructing our argument well. I've still read all the comments here. Invalid argument.
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:51 PM)arbitor365 Wrote: no I only have about 12 comments a second, to sort through. this wouldn't be a problem if I was debating 1 on 1.
This would not be a problem if you were not extremely lazy. It has been posted minutes ago. Also, intelligent people would understand that a long post would have more chances of holding coherent and pertinent points than a short message does.

Obviously, before you read Arjun's post and try to come up with things to refute his statements, we should just ignore you.
He ran away..........

.............did we win? Gasp

Okay, yeah, we did. Cool

Okay, I'm gonna quote this so we can end on something positive. Also noting that I accidentally typed Breadbakers at one point. XD

(Mar. 14, 2009  1:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: And I'd like to take this moment to give a quick but heartfelt thank you to all those who have contributed to the Beywiki. It's an amazing feat of human perseverance and I know all the information there has come directly from all of you and taken up your own time. I can only hope that one day I'll be knowledgable enough to write my own article. Unsmith
Noob ran away!
A winrar is you!
This must be why Brad said he wasn't doing so well the other day. I feel your pain, WBO members. And I haven't even played MFB yet.

EDIT: Look at arbiters forum stats.

arbitor365's Forum Info
Last Visit Today 12:53 PM
Total Posts: 11 (11 posts per day | 0.01 percent of total posts)

He just came on here to start carp. WTF.
Yeah, I feel sorry for him. D: I only just realised how physically exhausting these people are. ^^;