This a wicked combo that you will need for a good combonation type

-driger v2's weight disk (not metal series)- this will help with the stability and and boost attack
- dranzer v2's beybase- this will help with the endurense and attack

And practicly any beyblade with a wicked attack.
after that this beyblade with be a awesome combonation type
i personly reccomend the following
attack rings
-cyber dragoon- will help with raw attack- which is good for those quick moving beyblades
-driger g- this will boost the defense

Overall this beyblade is good for- knocking those defense types beyblades out of there defense power
-stoping the attack and speed of a fast moving beyblade
- althought if you fight a metal series beyblade the type of outcome will change
What are you talking about? Speechless
  • There's no such part as a "Defense Ring". I'll assume you mean Weight Disk; unfortunately, "thick weight disk" still doesn't mean anything. Heavy Series? Wide Defense? What is it?
  • Wing Attacker's BB, really? It's not good at all and incredibly outclassed. What about Grip Base? Storm Grip? SG Grip Change?
  • The AR choices aren't cohesive at all. Each one of the ARs you posted has completely different attributes.

You didn't really explain anything here. What kind of Beyblade will this be strong against? You mentioned in your introductory post that you were one of the best Beybladers in New York. Unfortunately, this really proves why you shouldn't say things like that; you don't really know what you're talking about.
(Feb. 17, 2009  2:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What are you talking about? Speechless
  • There's no such part as a "Defense Ring". I'll assume you mean Weight Disk; unfortunately, "thick weight disk" still doesn't mean anything. Heavy Series? Wide Defense? What is it?
  • Wing Attacker's BB, really? It's not good at all and incredibly outclassed. What about Grip Base? Storm Grip? SG Grip Change?
  • The AR choices aren't cohesive at all. Each one of the ARs you posted has completely different attributes.

You didn't really explain anything here. What kind of Beyblade will this be strong against? You mentioned in your introductory post that you were one of the best Beybladers in New York. Unfortunately, this really proves why you shouldn't say things like that; you don't really know what you're talking about.

ok sry i didnt realize my mistake we say it a bit different where im from

ill be more discriptive
This thread reminds me of this video. You just don't know what you're talking about.

I suggest reading the wiki and other things around the forums before you start posting customizations claiming they are "wicked".
so its bad just because i wrote wicked
its an attracion title
(Feb. 17, 2009  2:40 AM)driger king Wrote: so its bad just because i wrote wicked
its an attracion title

it's bad because this is a bad combo
well han ill take it down then
it always seems to help me
(Feb. 17, 2009  2:45 AM)driger king Wrote: well han ill take it down then
it always seems to help me

Because you've probably never battled anyone stronger than you.
you know your right ive never battled anyone stronger than me with this combo

but ive have had alot of stronger beybladers challenged me
ive won a few and lost a few.
ive even had a rival where i used to live his name was andrew
Please read more so you can learn about true Beyblade strategies. This is too shallow.
Dude you need a beyblade tutor or something Tongue_out
First you need to read the forum rules , read through the forums, and read all the articles on beywiki.
Oh and never believe anything you read on the MSN beyblade groups. The main beyblades sites to get accurate info. are here (WBO/beywiki), BeybladeSpirit, and BeyUK.

The beyblades that you used (Driger V2 and Dranzer V2) were good but the combo....not so much.
And you should write it out neater, so more people can get a picture of what you're actually saying.
For example:
AR: Cyber Dragoon or Driger G
WD: Driger V2
SG: ?????
BB: Dranzer V2

THEN you explain it down here.

Now you know how to make a much neater combo post.
(Feb. 17, 2009  2:53 AM)driger king Wrote: you know your right ive never battled anyone stronger than me with this combo

I seriously hope he wasn't trying to be like Tyson from the first season dub...

To follow up on everyone else, you neglected to state the spin direction, a recommended style for shooting, and what kind of stadium this would be ideal for. Also, on what grounds do you back this?

What were the test combinations that you used? By telling us what you used, we can help you with building better test combinations to see if your combination still holds its ground against a better combo.

I'll admit, the best combinations can be made from the most unexpected parts, however, you may also want to make a brief listing of other parts you'd be willing to use so we can recommend them over your current combo.

Lastly, state what kind of style you're going for. Is it a smash attacker, upper attacker, compact, heavy defenser, zombie, etc.

Obviously, you're going for attack, but you ought to at least make mention of what your intentions were with common terminology.
(Feb. 18, 2009  3:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2009  2:53 AM)driger king Wrote: you know your right ive never battled anyone stronger than me with this combo

I seriously hope he wasn't trying to be like Tyson from the first season dub...

To follow up on everyone else, you neglected to state the spin direction, a recommended style for shooting, and what kind of stadium this would be ideal for. Also, on what grounds do you back this?

What were the test combinations that you used? By telling us what you
used, we can help you with building better test combinations to see if your combination still holds its ground against a better combo.

I'll admit, the best combinations can be made from the most unexpected parts, however, you may also want to make a brief listing of other parts you'd be willing to use so we can recommend them over your current combo.

Lastly, state what kind of style you're going for. Is it a smash attacker, upper attacker, compact, heavy defenser, zombie, etc.

Obviously, you're going for attack, but you ought to at least make mention of what your intentions were with common terminology.

swear to god i had a 14 yr old freind name andrew
he used the draciel s
^ Way to ignore the important parts of her post.
Lol, who cares if an 14 year old used Draciel S?

Driger King, don't be offended - just as Brad says, "Were here to help" Wink