This Past Year On The WBO For Me.

Poll: Do You Think I'm A Good Member To This Organization?

Yes! Your Pretty Good!
100.00%
Meh. Whatever.
0%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Hello Everyone,
In Honor Of The WBO's 5th Anniversary (Brad Day) I Would Just Like To Take A Little Time To Tell You All About This Past Year On The WBO For Me. So, Lets Begin! Smile

Let Me Just Start Off By Saying, Toronto Members Have Been Blowing Up A Lot This Year And That's Amazing! My First Tournament Was Called Modern Bey Fair And That Tournament Was Amazing For Me, But At The Same Time I Wasn't Using The Best Combos. In Fact I've Only Beat Members With Using Things Like: Blitz Striker 100SF, Firefuse Darkhelm And More Random Combo's Like That Smile Luckily I Did Make It 3-3. During The Month Of April 2013 I Broke My Wrist And Needed To Take A Little Time Off From Beyblading Unhappy But Seriously, Could You Imagine What My Records Would Be Like If I Was Still Beyblading Then? I Would Of Had Roughly Around 50 Losses Which Isn't Too Good (Unless The Majority Of Your Matches Are Wins. But That's Not The Case.) I Came Back To Tournaments During June. My First Tournament Back Was Called A Year: The Month Of Celebration And That Was Amazing Too, Even Though I Only Got 3-5 Unhappy But Once Again I Still Didn't Use The Best Combo's. My Next Tournament Was On June 29th And That Was Called School's Out, Bey Now! Since I Was Going To Overnight Camp A Day After I Wasn't So Focused On Beyblading. That Got Me A Score Of 1-4 Unhappy Finally Overnight Camp Was Over And Life Was Back To Normal. And Then My Fourth Tournament Arrived! It Was Called High Park Throwdown 5 I Improved My Combo By The Slightest Bit By Adding E230, But Still Got A Score Of 2-3. Either Way I Was Very Excited That LMAO Placed For The Second Time! Then Thread Reading Time Came Around, Then I Heard Of A Combo Called Reviser Dragoon BGrin So I Decided To Test That Combo Out At The Next Tournament! Suprisingly That Got Me An Amazing Score Of 5-3 Grin I'm Not Going To Go On About Tournament's Anymore Because Since Then I Did Relatively Well :p Starting In October I Started Reading A Lot More Threads, And Possibly Became A Bigger Help To This Fourm! I've Met Lots Of Amazing Members Like Kei, Pockyx3, JesseObre, Time, DRAGON KING And All You Other Amazing Members Grin. But The 2 Most Loyal Members To Me Are LMAO And PhantomOrion22. PO22 Is Very Kind To Me And LMAO I've Known Since The Beginning! He Has Always Been There For Me!
Happy Brad Day Everyone!
This is a great post, I like the "heart" and "soul" you put into this!

But wouldn't go in WBO Random Thoughts? Grin
(Dec. 03, 2013  11:04 PM)Leone19 Wrote: This is a great post, I like the "heart" and "soul" you put into this!

But wouldn't go in WBO Random Thoughts? Grin
I Guess You're Right! Hopefully A Moderator Could Move It Grin
Really nice thread, it is nice of you to put this up. I never heard of someone else do something so nice like this!
Now I feel that we need more members like you!
(Dec. 03, 2013  11:27 PM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: Really nice thread, it is nice of you to put this up. I never heard of someone else do something so nice like this!
Now I feel that we need more members like you!
Thanks! It Means A Lot That You Said That! Smile
Dude, it's awesome that u would write something like this. U are no doubt a awesome member :')
This means a lot more to me then you can imagine, haha.

Thanks so much bro, like my brother said, we need much more members like you!
(Dec. 03, 2013  11:40 PM)LMAO Wrote: This means a lot more to me then you can imagine, haha.

Thanks so much bro, like my brother said, we need much more members like you!
Thanks You Guys! It Means A Lot Smile
wow You've grown so much I can tell from this emotional short paragraph Even though I don't know you that well Happy Brad Day(Is brad the owner/founder of the wbo)
(Dec. 03, 2013  11:43 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: wow You've grown so much I can tell from this emotional short paragraph Even though I don't know you that well Happy Brad Day(Is brad the owner/founder of the wbo)
Yes. Brad Is The Founder Smile Thank You!
Wow, this is really good! I don't see why you have the seconed option. You're a awesome member! I'm sure we're all happy we have you! Such a wonderfull, great, amazing, message!

The WBO is truly a great place, with amazing members like you and others LMAO, TBD, Tri. One question: Why am I not on your listTongue_out Lol just a joke. Once again love this!
(Dec. 03, 2013  11:47 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Wow, this is really good! I don't see why you have the seconed option. You're a awesome member! I'm sure we're all happy we have you! Such a wonderfull, great, amazing, message!

The WBO is truly a great place, with amazing members like you and others LMAO, TBD, Tri. One question: Why am I not on your listTongue_out Lol just a joke. Once again love this!

Thanks Galaxy Blade Grin If I Had A Chance To Name Every Member That Doesn't Spam Threads, Oh And Doesn't Make Stupid Posts About Hating Beyblade, You'd Be On That List Smile Also My Computer EXPLODED Once I Tried To Type Your Name On The List. Lol Jk Tongue_out
Haha, I gave that up. To be honest, this helped me get back up and relise that BB rules. So yeah,....... I'm gonna be here a long time.

So, you wont see anymore of thatWink
WHERE AM I ON THAT LIST?!?! But this was very touching, thanks!
(Dec. 04, 2013  2:26 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: WHERE AM I ON THAT LIST?!?! But this was very touching, thanks!

Narcissist Serious lol jk

I really enjoyed reading this. It's cool to hear everyone's story of beyblade. My weird self put it in a song XD. I forgot where I posted it.
;( I think I'm gonna cry!

Lord knows you put a lot of effort into tournaments up there in good ol' Canada. Keep being one of those good positive people who doesn't spam. Wink
Thank's You Guys! Means A Lot That You're Touched By This Thread Smile
Tri: Wait! A Song? Lol.
@TBD: Thanks! After Reading A Few Of Your Threads, My Beyblading Skills Improved A Lot!
@SGMS: I Just Edited The First Post! It Says All You Other Amazing Members, That Weren't Included! Even Though That Wouldn't Make A Big Difference Tongue_out
This doesn't need its own thread, you can post this in an existing thread. If this is the little questionnaire/survey thing for the anniversary; then post in the anniversary thread.

Also, if you could, Please Stop Typing Like This, thank you Smile