Things that you are obsessed with in your life

In this thread please relate the things that you are obsessed with and dont want to let it go. Please elaborate on your answer and dont spam on this thread.

Personally, completely obsessed with Anime/manga. Lived through my entire childhood watching it. Then comes gaming and building PC's. There's something about a clean build at the end that makes it so worth it in the end. Now all I need is money to support my obviously expensive hobbies 😂 Gaming mostly PC games and switch. Been a fan of retro/Pokemon games since childhood, hence the obsession with Switch
(May. 08, 2011  12:07 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: In this thread pls relate the things that you are obsessed with and dont want to let it go....pls elaborate on your answer and dont spam on this thread....

Im obsessed with my pc....even though its the crappy,same old computer, i am somewhat obsessed with it....im completely against buying a new pc....hence there u have it.......

dude try to download some good softwares and modify ur OS looks in that way u will not get obessed so much
(May. 08, 2011  12:07 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Im obsessed with my pc....even though its the crappy,same old computer, i am somewhat obsessed with it....im completely against buying a new pc....hence there u have it.......

That's not really elaborating...

I'm in love with Runescape now. I play it until late at night with my friend. Everyday I try to PK someone Tongue_out like how it's based in the med evil times. I really like things with magic and killing. Plus it's simple to play, but it can be advance too.
Right now I am substantially pissed off about the awkward layout my mother imposed on the house. I almost had an accident from coming out of my room. I've stopped Femme-Dogging about it for a good five months.
im completely obsesed with the anime reborn it has been atleast 2 weeks since i started and im at ep 180 so far the show is amazing its got a nice peaceful atmosphere while a tense situation is going on all around them not to mention who wouldnt want a baby hitman as a tutor!
(May. 08, 2011  11:32 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Right now I am substantially pissed off about the awkward layout my mother imposed on the house. I almost had an accident from coming out of my room. I've stopped Femme-Dogging about it for a good five months.

That isn't even close to being on topic...
Clearly he is obsessed with the bad layout. It doesn't have to necessarily be something you like, does it?
I'm obsessed with Beyblade, writing, singing, and posting on thee WBO!
(May. 08, 2011  11:51 PM)Dan Wrote: Clearly he is obsessed with the bad layout. It doesn't have to necessarily be something you like, does it?

He could of mentioned it in there somewhere. I'm not the brightest person after all...
I'm obsessed with Justin Bieber. I just got My World 2.0 and I'm ALWAYS listening to it. Something about his songs makes them stick to your mind. I've had "One Time" stuck in my head for months, and I haven't listened to it for months! My current songs I'm obsessed with are Runaway Love and Stuck In The Moment.
(May. 09, 2011  12:28 AM)KamenBlader Wrote: I'm obsessed with Justin Bieber. I just got My World 2.0 and I'm ALWAYS listening to it. Something about his songs makes them stick to your mind. I've had "One Time" stuck in my head for months, and I haven't listened to it for months! My current songs I'm obsessed with are Runaway Love and Stuck In The Moment.

Yeah, I've got to admit, I have listened to Baby, Love me, and Never say never more than once. What a life I am made to live.
I am forced to listen to it at Summer camp.
I'm obsessed with hating Bieber. I can't stand him, or his music, and I espescially hate his STUPID HAIR! Here, watch this video of Bieber ALMOST getting pelted by raw eggs in Sydney, Australia. carp! So close!
(May. 08, 2011  11:54 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: I'm obsessed with Beyblade, writing, singing, and posting on thee WBO!

Pls elaborate a little bit more as to how u r obsessed with these stuff......i really dont want my new thread to be closed down again u knw.....
Ermm probably my stationary. Call me crazy, i'm a total nerd. Sticky notes, highlighters, wallets, you name it! Totally obsessed!
One word eh? Photoshop, I want to learn alot about everything I can do with photoshop, I had a sig shop open before as most everyone here may know eh?
(May. 09, 2011  7:12 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: One word eh? Photoshop, I want to learn alot about everything I can do with photoshop, I had a sig shop open before as most everyone here may know eh?

yup all gud sig makers must be obsessed with photoshop......well i hope this obsession helps u in 1 way or another.....Wink
I'm obsessed about fighting(fighting is a huge part of my life), it just seems natural to fight someone. Now, I'm not a person who just goes around biting people to death for no reason, so don't get the wrong idea. Moving on, when I was little kids would mess with me when I hadn't done anything to them, so I bit them to death(beat them up) and that's how it all started.
hm, quite honestly im obsessed with both my cars, back when my mustang was at my dads i would sleep in it. now with my challenger i...just sit in it for hours. plus i think i wash it too much!

plus im obsessed with my stuffed silver fox fellony and even more obsessed with my grampa's naval shirt he given me i wore in freshmen year highschool and even to this day!

im so obsessed with a rare hybrid coyote skin i have i named my challenger after it.

than im obsessed with my own character i had for 7 or more years to the point i tried to be just like him.

the list gose on, theres more than one thing that makes my world spin and the center of it all is the beyblade driger but i think we all know that. hahahahaha
well i love medieval weapons, armor, warfare

no idea why i like it but to me a sword is way cooler then a gun.

i also love animals, especially reptiles, insects, and arachnids. i have read lots about them.

again no idea, it is just the way i am
(May. 09, 2011  2:56 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  11:54 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: I'm obsessed with Beyblade, writing, singing, and posting on thee WBO!

Pls elaborate a little bit more as to how u r obsessed with these stuff......i really dont want my new thread to be closed down again u knw.....

OK. Beyblading since I was 4ish, it's just awesome really. I used to hate writing, but I found it is a way to express myself, considering art is out of the picture. I have been singing since infancy, sang along to little kid tv show opening songs. Posting on the WBO, well, it's the only established beyblade site of its kind.
(May. 09, 2011  6:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well i love medieval weapons, armor, warfare

i also love animals, especially reptiles, insects, and arachnids. i have read lots about them.

I like watching ants. It's so fascinating to watch their teamwork. They manage to move such large objects together with what seems like very little communication. I wish humans were more like that.
I guess I could say my friends' well being. I'm constantly asking my friends if they're ok and if anything is wrong, especially if they seem sad.
(May. 10, 2011  1:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  6:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well i love medieval weapons, armor, warfare

I like watching ants. It's so fascinating to watch their teamwork. They manage to move such large objects together with what seems like very little communication. I wish humans were more like that.

Ants are said to have the capability to move objects twice the weight of their own body...yup that is kinda cool....
(May. 08, 2011  12:07 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: In this thread pls relate the things that you are obsessed with and dont want to let it go....pls elaborate on your answer and dont spam on this thread....

Im obsessed with my pc....even though its the crappy,same old computer, i am somewhat obsessed with it....im completely against buying a new pc....It was the first computer that ws given to me...I use all day long...Fr me i think old is gold....hence there u have it....... stamina type beyblades I know EVERY! top tier combo example burn bullad145sd or mf bsalt bull gb145rs
ull

im obsesed with stamina type beyblades I know EVERY! top tier combo example burn bullad145sd or mf bsalt bull gb145rs

this has been wolborg9
im obsesed with stamina type beyblades I know EVERY! top tier combo example burn bullad145sd or mf bsalt bull gb145rs

this has been wolborg9 im new