Things that you are obsessed with in your life

Harrrry potttttttter,
that and avoiding getting glasses even though I reaaaaaally need them.
oh and narnia. but narnias not that important
besides beyblade i'm pretty obsessed about playing dominoes
Beyblades. Mainly because I never stop playing. So if I never stop playing, I never get bored and it never gets old.
Well, I'm obviously obsessed with Beyblade, which is why I joined this forum.

I am also obsessed with writing stories, reading books, drawing manga, Max & Erma's Tortilla Soup, creepypasta, and freshwater ponds. Cute
I am obsessed with this man devil!

Or you can just say the whole Black Butler anime in general!

And, I am obsessed dependent on internet and tumblr. I can just waste countless hours without even noticing.

I'm obsessed with Beyblades, Yugioh and my laptop.
Uhh... I'm obsessed, in some terms, with beyblade. I'm kinda obsessed with this site as well. Usually the first thing I do after school is get on here. Another obsession I have is with pop tarts. I tend to eat them a lot, hah.
Im obsessed with beyblade, the wbo, rugby, transferring high schools, probably more i cant remember.
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:54 PM)Curious George Wrote: Im obsessed with beyblade, the wbo, rugby, transferring high schools, probably more i cant remember.
First time i've heard that one Pinching_eyes_2
I'm overly obsessed with cats, beyblades, and kinda the WBO Chocked_2
I've realized i've been very active lately...
Oh yeah, and COD zombies . . .

Oops... Almost forgot, I'm obsessed with being awesome. (Consistently succeeding so far through-out my life Smile )
Becoming a manga artist.
I'm obsessed with beyblades, beyblade tournaments, HALO, xbox 360 and computer.
I'm obsessed with beyblades(of course),Pokémon,and I'm obsessed with the computer.
I'm obsessed with Beyblades ever since I got them.I was obsessed with Video Games,but because of Beyblades,I'm not really interested that much,but I'm getting back into them

EDIT:Also obsessed with;Computer,WBO,and Youtube
I am obsessed with online video games. Like these very much and mostly pass my time to play video games. My parents are worry about me and my studies. They ask me many time don't waste your time and try to devote attention to my studies. I try to get rid of this habit many time but obsessed with games to much.
aged care toowoomba
(Dec. 15, 2012  4:03 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:54 PM)Curious George Wrote: Im obsessed with beyblade, the wbo, rugby, transferring high schools, probably more i cant remember.
First time i've heard that one Pinching_eyes_2
I'm overly obsessed with cats, beyblades, and kinda the WBO Chocked_2
I've realized i've been very active lately...
Oh yeah, and COD zombies . . .

Oops... Almost forgot, I'm obsessed with being awesome. (Consistently succeeding so far through-out my life Smile )

To add to this: I'm obsessed with being modest as well as awesome, having a good social status, being obsessed about everything, and life. I like life. In fact, it's such a big part of my life that you could even say that i'm obsessed with it XD

~Modesty~
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:54 PM)€ur!•u$ G£•rg£ Wrote: Im obsessed with beyblade, the wbo, rugby, transferring high schools, probably more i cant remember.
Yuh-huh. To add, I'm obsessed with Curious George, Outnumbered (British sitcom and tied with the former for favorite show), molding my personality to be more like Ben Brochman's (a main character from Outnumbered), making my mom realize I'm antisocial, being crazy, having a reputation of being crazy, and getting an antique face. Smile I'm done now.
(Jan. 02, 2013  5:34 PM)€ur!•u$ G£•rg£ Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:54 PM)€ur!•u$ G£•rg£ Wrote: Im obsessed with beyblade, the wbo, rugby, transferring high schools, probably more i cant remember.
Yuh-huh. To add, I'm obsessed with Curious George, Outnumbered (British sitcom and tied with the former for favorite show), molding my personality to be more like Ben Brochman's (a main character from Outnumbered), making my mom realize I'm antisocial, being crazy, having a reputation of being crazy, and getting an antique face. Smile I'm done now.

Hahah. I love outnumbered XD
But Ben in the Christmas special... He's huge. .. Chocked_2
Back on topic ~
i am obsessed with watching naruto and reading the new chapters when they come out every tuesday/wensday its getting so good now and bmxing its so fun when you are good at it Grin
Im obsessed with beyblade, yu-gi-oh, and pokemon
I am obsessed with my mobile phone and beyblades.
Im obsessed with: 1.)Beyblade- Because its awesome how spinning tops clash and break each otherxD
2.)Talking to Cute Girls- Can't help myself Wink
3.)Great Shows like- Workaholics, The Hard Times of RJ Berger, and A LOT more Grin
4.) Chillin out with good friends
I'm obsessed mainly with Digimon... (Come to me Mini... I've been waiting...) And spending as much time as I can with my friends, like in the old days... (Um, I- Don't mean that old...)
Currently, Facebook and Sword Art Online. SAO is AWESOME.
I supposed people would call my respect for the art of top spinning and culture blading unique I have morning workout mondays 20 lb rips 300 sets tues day weds day 400 pushups weds day night 80 pound rips lft right 200 sets friday saturday rest sometimes ,but drink raw egg do blading practices braking bricks slicing coke a citra cans and manueurvering through wet rocks and dry rocks to aset control and meditate and later sundayjust relax watch the stars on the roof with blade on my for head oh between the week like my antesdants I'm loner that other stuff ,but guess being loner I won't say
Hey I'm I like to unique for you gals and guys sorry I'm blader sorry not my intention to seem eerie ,but bladings my life Hey I'm 22 ,but I won't ever stop blading from moment when I was young and trained by my grandfather,with a top later told whole story behind top blades etc to day bought my first blade felt surge in my body that broke after I lost control and started break cut smash everything for about five minutes the bit chip broke off then the gear inside got busted hmm it was wolborg I still remember when I saw my grandfathers jeweled metal and wood top he said had bitaku a beast was only controled depending on user ,he said don't touch I ran off with it while my family dinned ,but it was so easy to control when I returned to america I bought dranzer f then my control power was unmatched after a few issues in life I laid low was coming back with burn phnx and again the pheaxoeseretos had complete control of me me of him by that time my grandfather trained me months later he passed he said his bitaku lived in me.well that's kind it since then been training finding alot intresting facts about my origins
I'm obsessed with my laptop and beyblades. I just can't stop playing/using them!