Things that spank about disney

Poll: Does Disney stink?!

yes
57.69%
no
42.31%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
Disney stinks. So do theyre gaming sites. I have a few complaints about Club Penguin and I'de like to post them on the CP blog, but moderators would never allow my comments in. Well, here they are: Now you cant do anything without membership. You cant even get into the 10th level of Astro Barrier, no access to anything at the celebrations, no "exclusive" content on games, you cant even get to the upper levels of Being a ninja without membership! Another thing that spanks about disney, they brought an end to Jetix by buying the channel! They totally ruined CP! What are they going to do next, buy the Beylade franchise and the Poptropica site? All they care about is ther money, and if you agree, post your problems with disney here!Unhappy
well i do agree but this just happend earlier this thread was posted twice
(Jun. 30, 2011  8:03 PM)Von King Wrote: well i do agree but this just happend earlier this thread was posted twice
Sorry!:\
Disney Channel stinks,but Disney isn't that bad,the old cartoons are kinda ausing
Well... This IS America, the consumer capital of the world. Money is really what drives a COMPANY, which a lot of people seem to forget that Disney is. I mean, would TT do something that would obviously make them lose money? No. They're a company. Companies need profit. Profit comes from money.
if theres 1 thing i remember from my 5th grade H.O.T.S teacheris that the world revolvs around 2 things power and money well then again power is money and i dont remember where i herd this money is the root of all evil
disney is a very scary organization its not just money and power. oh no its more then that, from subliminal messages to sleazy bussiness practices and even the iluminati and new world order just search evil and disney then you will learn. and then look at the world a whole new way like you have just been un plugged from the normal happy carefree way things seem.
I generally find their school system morals a little..... B***hy with all due respect.

Movies educate anyone in one way or another.
wait it was disney that shut down jetex nooooooooo those b@#%d
they almost had something going when put Naruto on, but screwed themselves up by removing the bigger fights. Cartoon network actual showed even the most violent fights, even ones with a warning that it might be too graphic for little kids.
Actually what i hate most about Disney is the fact they erase their own history, Disney its self is full of history from the time it was created to this day, if you watch the old cartoons there’s communism, racism, there’s stories about the holocaust, world war II, ect. but they went back and just wiped it out. its the history they don’t want the world to see, the new releases of old movies they go back and clean it up. its more amusing than anything...... BUT

What makes Disney different from anything else, heck, PETA they do very wrong things and are an evil organization, Charles Ford he wasn’t all that great of a person either! powered by money and fame! but why just single out Disney.

Face it it’s the way the world goes round, one thing I learned from my dad and his company, buy out your enemies and claim their buyers, become the higher court! Its evil but you live in a cut throat world! =)
not all departments are bad though like pirates of the carrabean its an ok series but as for the new cars movie i dont quite get the first one was ok but i dont think il be seeing the second 1 EVER
(Jun. 30, 2011  8:06 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Disney Channel stinks,but Disney isn't that bad,the old cartoons are kinda ausing
well their problem is the fact that they deny the fact that they had racist cartoons in the past. Yeah they were funny. But, when they finally had something worth showing, they stopped showing it and deny the fact that they ever had them.
(Jul. 03, 2011  8:09 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: Face it it’s the way the world goes round, one thing I learned from my dad and his company, buy out your enemies and claim their buyers, become the higher court! Its evil but you live in a cut throat world! =)
Thanks for the point.but I still hate disney.Speechless
I hate it how a disney star think they can song when they cant like.. cmon you cant sing. That annoys me. But Phineas and Ferb is keeping Disney alive IMO.
(Jul. 04, 2011  2:15 AM)® Wrote: I hate it how a disney star think they can song when they cant like.. cmon you cant sing. That annoys me. But Phineas and Ferb is keeping Disney alive IMO.

I don't know, but I think it's on their contract. Like, "You muss singz or elssse u no work herrrr". And then they autotune.
I love Mickey Mouse. How dare you insult Disney? I grew up on this stuff. I remember when Disney used to cost extra money on a cable subscription and I begged my parents to get Disney channel. They never did. Unhappy
(Jul. 04, 2011  1:19 AM)BeyMaster7400 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  8:06 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Disney Channel stinks,but Disney isn't that bad,the old cartoons are kinda ausing
well their problem is the fact that they deny the fact that they had racist cartoons in the past. Yeah they were funny. But, when they finally had something worth showing, they stopped showing it and deny the fact that they ever had them.
(Jul. 03, 2011  8:09 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: Face it it’s the way the world goes round, one thing I learned from my dad and his company, buy out your enemies and claim their buyers, become the higher court! Its evil but you live in a cut throat world! =)

Racism is NEVER funny. Ever. So, I can easily see why they want to deny it. I've read about their tendancy to run a LOT of propoganda, and I like the fact that they no longer wish to be associated with that image. Racism is NEVER worth showing, so why not deny it? Think: Would you ever associate Mickey Mouse with intolerance to Germans? (Donald Duck, maybe...) Goofy and Donald are just too iconic to be associated with their old cartoons. That's just smarts.
Disney Channel. The shows are horrible pretty much all of the time.
as well the video games arnt bad epic mickey is pretty good and kingdom hearts though ive never played it is good too i guess and the remicks on the channle are ok but other thn that i dont realy watch it
The ONLY things disney EVER dd right was the kingdom hearts series and spectrobes. though we can really count kingdom hearts, square enix helped them, and they mad the final fantasy series that is still growing (though disney messed it up keeping Vincent out).
(Jul. 04, 2011  6:26 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  1:19 AM)BeyMaster7400 Wrote:

Racism is NEVER funny. Ever. So, I can easily see why they want to deny it. I've read about their tendancy to run a LOT of propoganda, and I like the fact that they no longer wish to be associated with that image. Racism is NEVER worth showing, so why not deny it? Think: Would you ever associate Mickey Mouse with intolerance to Germans? (Donald Duck, maybe...) Goofy and Donald are just too iconic to be associated with their old cartoons. That's just smarts.
I'm not saying that racism is funny. I'm just saying that theyre shows are not worth showing. i know they're pretty smart to deny everything. But, why did they show these racist and hurting cartoons in the first place?
DISNEY IS HORRIBLE! How dare they shut down jetix! That was an awesome channel! I remember watching the first beyblade shows on there... then, the time of happiness ended, CURSE YOU DISNEY!!!
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I love Mickey Mouse. How dare you insult Disney? I grew up on this stuff.
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I don't think the thread was referring to what Disney made, but more of what they removed and their actions that were terrible.

This brings me to something that has been bugging me, Spiderman. Yes, Spiderman.
I'm not a huge fan or any of that; but last yar they basically bought all of the versions of it, including Movies too.

THAT caused a delay to the Spidey 4...